Chip/Pulley 03 vs C6

JSHTROD

Established Member
today coming home from work, I spied a very pretty copper colored C6 getting off on my exit. Dealer plates. :)

He took the richmond parkway exit, and took a right. There was almost no traffic in sight, so I slid up next to him. As I squeezed the throttle to get next to him, he did the same to keep his lead. I knew a little fun was about to happen.

:thumbsup:

I slide next to him, leave it in 2nd, and he nails it before I'm at his door. He gets a 1car jump before i floor it, and like a slingshot, I blast past him. Putting 1 car on him in 2nd.

I slow down, waiting for him to come back up on me. It's some younger asian guy. He's almost refusing to look at me.

I'm waiting in 2nd, and he hits it again. This time I was ready. I immediately pulled at least a car on him in 2nd gear alone, shifting to 3rd, in it for a second, looking back, at least 3 cars between us.

Overall, I wasn't impressed. Although it might have been an auto...

:beer:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Nice kill. But in all fairness, dont' forget, he hasn't had the car for very long, and you do have a good 100 HP on him.

But it was a nice post nonetheless.

JSHTROD

Established Member
ponygt65 said:
Nice kill. But in all fairness, dont' forget, he hasn't had the car for very long, and you do have a good 100 HP on him.

But it was a nice post nonetheless.

Yes, I know.

I guess 100+rwhp makes up for 400lbs.

:)

:lol:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Also in fairness, asians for the most part can't drive for shit. Still, you do have the faster car. From a punch, 400lbs isn't much of a difference.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
Nice kill, my sister-inlaw has that same car. she let me drive it, for the money it cost I was not impressed with the quickness but the top end was impressive. Very stable at 160

Squeeler92

poopnut2 said:
Also in fairness, asians for the most part can't drive for shit. Still, you do have the faster car. From a punch, 400lbs isn't much of a difference.

Don't make me bust out the 239018301298309301484130948013983 of vids of asians driving as good as any white, black or hispanic anywhere in the world....oh, that's right tho, it doesn't count because the cars they're driving are considered "rice" even tho they could mop up 99% of the cars owned by people on this board. Let the flames begin.... :thumbsup:

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
poopnut2 said:

I'd scream that that is a very unfair and misleading stereotype there buddy (if it wasnt true, that is.) In my experiences, (and many people are going to scream BS and all that crap) that is (unfortunately) a VERY true statement.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
WorkHorse09 said:
Don't make me bust out the 239018301298309301484130948013983 of vids of asians driving as good as any white, black or hispanic anywhere in the world....oh, that's right tho, it doesn't count because the cars they're driving are considered "rice" even tho they could mop up 99% of the cars owned by people on this board. Let the flames begin.... :thumbsup:

Me love you long time!

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
WorkHorse09 said:

Considering that number is higher than the population of the world I would have to call BS. Who considers what cars rice? You think that a civic with a fart can and a wing from pep-boys can whip up on even .99% of the cars on this board? I'm not quite sure what world you're living in but it must be nice.

Here, have a sticker. :rollseyes

JSHTROD

Established Member
poopnut2 said:
Considering that number is higher than the population of the world I would have to call BS. Who considers what cars rice? You think that a civic with a fart can and a wing from pep-boys can whip up on even .99% of the cars on this board? I'm not quite sure what world you're living in but it must be nice.

Hey...

If you want to bash asians, blacks, hispanics, whatever, do it in your own thread.

This thread is about a cobra whoopin on a C6.

:rockon:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
poopnut2 said:

If you mentioned 5 AEM stickers to go with the spoiler, I would have been worried. Those stickers are good for 10 FWHP each!!!.

Oh, and that was in reference to me using my contour in the race. LOL

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
JSHTROD said:
Hey...

If you want to bash asians, blacks, hispanics, whatever, do it in your own thread.

This thread is about a cobra whoopin on a C6.

:rockon:

I know the cobra in this case was a faster car. What caught my eye was it said pullied, chipped cobra VS C6. I thought it would be a good race until I open the thread and the guy has full exhaust and a couple of other things. Of course he'd win. 460rwhp VS 350rwhp. The Vette's aerodynamics were just coming into play at the end of the race so the Vette didn't stand a chance. I just laughed at how the narrator said "some asian guy" and thought I'd work with that. Then the 15 year old Honda enthusiast stuck a cracker up his butt and started crying.

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
ur bittn said:
Nice kill, my sister-inlaw has that same car. she let me drive it, for the money it cost I was not impressed with the quickness but the top end was impressive. Very stable at 160

Man your so lucky. You have a "Terminator" Cobra and you have a sister with a C6 Vette. I'd love to have either one of those cars stock or not :cryying:

caindo

Established Member
JSHTROD said:
Overall, I wasn't impressed. Although it might have been an auto...

...then prey on something with your horsepower douche-bag. you picked on something with ~0 miles and down ~110 whp. yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee go on with your bad-self. :bored:

stangfreak

Established Member
dude some people claim that a stock vette will hang with a pullied 03 cobra. i dont believe it but people say its true.

i think its a good kill, considering a vette is like a racing car with plates. light, big cubed engine and aerodynamic. not bad for a bolt on cobra

Users who are viewing this thread