CHIP PROBLEM PLEASE HELP

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
Just installed diablosport chip. The car started fine, the fan immediately came on but the theft light keeps blinking. After five minutes the light went off. Killed it started the car back up and the theft light came back on.

Do I have a faulty chip?
Any suggestions?

Juiced-03

Established Member
I say try cleaning the contacts on the PCM a little more.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
When you disconect the battery terminal, the alarm resets. If you have a switch in the car, with the door open...Put the key in the ignition, turn it to the on position(not the car on, but the last one before that) then off THREE times while holding the switch down, it will turn it off from the valet ( it sounds like you have it stuck in that feature) and return it to the normal setting. Actually, for anyone else on here...I had the aftermarket Ford alarm put on my car. There is a way to adjust the sensitivity of the alarm. I cant figure out how to do it(something about pushing the switch a few times) but everytime i do this, the alarm just goes off. Anyone??

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
Took the computer back out and cleaned the connection again. The theft light is off now.
Took it around the block got on it a little. All I can say is WOW!!!
Before the boost wouldn't even go to the first bar. Now it goes past the 10 psi mark. Going to try to get it dynoed now.
Thanks for the tips

Users who are viewing this thread