CHIP FYI...

JustinH

Established Member
Joe,
Thanks man! Maybe I should have taught myself the ways of the EEC-Tuner before i got into this mess.

:beer:

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
In an ideal world we would all know our shit so we could work all this magic by ourselves. Unfortuneately things don't work out that way. Some days I can't think for shit(ok, most days) so I'm glad there's places to help out the gifted!:p

citriK SVT

Established Member
Well I just got my Dennis chip last week. There's a difference in shift points/firmness and idle (its lower than what it was. should it be?) The day after i got it and put it in i went to the track. I was running slower than I had last time but it was hotter and more humid. My last run, i took out my chip and ran it with no change in my time. should i be worried? i am thinking about sending it back to dennis and trying DManns flip chip, since they cost the same. Good idea??

Last edited:

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
The programs are the same. If you feel that things are not right then contact the chip burner.

Keith, be careful when you say Jerry's name...some people don't like that for some reason(don't ask me why). I should have my 3rd chip this Thursday and I just can't wait to drive the car at this point. I'll make the first test and tune I can get the car to just to check the performance change with the new mods. I think I'll drive it on the road for a week to check normal issues, then I wanna get some times.

Users who are viewing this thread