Chillin with Josh "Baby-Faced Assassin" Barnett

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just wanted to pass along some pics and a short clip of some time I got to spend with Josh out in Anaheim after his fight at the Affliction Banned event. Lethal Performance has been sponsoring Josh for about 2 years now and he crossed our path through the same addiction that the rest of us have for high performance mustangs. Josh is ranked in the top 7 heavy weight MMA fighters in the world. He's also the owner of several mustangs. An awesome guy indeed. For anyone that's met or spoken to Josh before you'll know what I mean.

Anyways,
Josh fought this past Saturday against Pedro Rizzo in the new Affliction MMA organization. It was an awesome event with the best fight card MMA has seen so far. Rizzo is the only person to ever knock Josh out in a fight which took place 7 years ago. On Saturday it was Josh's time to get revenge. Josh ended up throwing a mean left knocking Rizzo into next week.

After Josh was announced the winner he proceeded to do his shoutouts and surprised me with a HUGE shoutout to Lethal Performance and also mentioned my name.. I can't tell you what an awesome feeling that was as there was over 13,000 people in attendance and millions were watching on PPV from all over the world. The entire night was a blast as all of the fights were awesome. Once I get a clip of the shoutout I'll post up but here's a few pics and a short clip for the meantime.

californiatrip096fw1.jpg

californiatrip097jp8.jpg

californiatrip099hk2.jpg

californiatrip098sm5.jpg

"If it Ain't Blown, It Ain't $hit"
[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4953169125759661312"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4953169125759661312[/ame]

Thanks a bunch to Josh for hooking us up with our tickets and giving us VIP passes to the after party. You da man. Dustin, Chad and I had an awesome time. Can't wait for you next fight and to see you take the heavy weight championship belt. Thanks bro!

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread