Child beat by entire family.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Entire Family Beats Child - Dallas Morning News

College Station, Texas - A seven-year-old boy was at the center of a Brazos County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt,! in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Texas A&M football team, whom the boy firmly believes are not currently capable of beating anyone.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Case was amended to have the child placed in the custody of the Oklahoma State Cowboys.

TexasPoker

Camanayayhah
Established Member
it is a repost but for a different team i believe it was oklahoma....and btw scoriox i think my lowly cowboys upset tech last nite if im not mistaken....dont get me wrong they suck but at least we ruined techs season

LogiWorld123

Established Member
TexasPoker said:
it is a repost but for a different team i believe it was oklahoma....and btw scoriox i think my lowly cowboys upset tech last nite if im not mistaken....dont get me wrong they suck but at least we ruined techs season

lol they are my cowboys too, the oops was a jab @ tech :p

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Hey just cause tech is the most inconsistent team in Div. 1....... No I love the Red Raiders but they really are about as consistent as the Dallas Cowboys.

Users who are viewing this thread