Chicken or the Egg

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
I happened to be answering another member about some subject and I used a "what came first, the chicken or the egg" analogy. I then started to think about what did come first.

If any bird can only be born through a hatching of an egg then how did the first birds come about? It would seem that there is a strong argument here for a devine creator having to create the bird first then let nature's laws take over with the egg stuff.

Thoughts? :pop:

(BTW - I foresee this thread being moved to SmackDown probably sooner rather than later.)

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
depends on what u believe. if u think evolution then the bird came first by evolving from something else or if u think of the god theory then the chicken came first..

edit: i didnt think that thru befor i wrote it...so i guess by both acounts the bird came first. i guess...just my .02

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
if you believe in evolution, the egg came first. what laid the egg was slightly different than a chicken, and what was in the egg was an evolved form of its parent.

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
ixi said:
if you believe in evolution, the egg came first. what laid the egg was slightly different than a chicken, and what was in the egg was an evolved form of its parent.

Interesting thought you raised....that would be +1 for evolution since it is adhering to the very definition of evolution itself.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
My thought is who really cares, they both taste good:banana: :pepper: :thumbsup:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
589-vi.jpg

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
Either way, the omelet came 3rd.

Nah, I'd have to say that the grilled chicken breast came 3rd...followed closely by fried chicken, then the omelet...:poke:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
Either way, the omelet came 3rd.

Nah, I'd have to say that the grilled chicken breast came 3rd...followed closely by fried chicken, then the omelet...:poke:

2003 Silver

Banned
Sonic Blue GT said:
I happened to be answering another member about some subject and I used a "what came first, the chicken or the egg" analogy. I then started to think about what did come first.

If any bird can only be born through a hatching of an egg then how did the first birds come about? It would seem that there is a strong argument here for a devine creator having to create the bird first then let nature's laws take over with the egg stuff.

Thoughts? :pop:

(BTW - I foresee this thread being moved to SmackDown probably sooner rather than later.)

Who created the "devine creator"?? Doesn't really matter to me cause I don't like birds or egss.

Users who are viewing this thread