Chick-fil-A did not cave into concessions....

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Chick-fil-A did NOT cave to homosexual activists

Last week, it was falsely reported that Chick-fil-A had caved to gay activists. This rumor quickly spread across the Internet fueled by homosexuals who were attempting to create division and hatred toward the company.

The truth is, Chick-fil-A has not changed. You can read Chick-fil-A's statement on its website here:

Chick-fil-A

Just last Friday, Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy said, "There continues to be erroneous implications in the media that Chick-fil-A changed our practices and priorities in order to obtain permission for a new restaurant in Chicago. That is incorrect. Chick-fil-A made no such concessions, and we remain true to who we are and who we have been."

Way to go Chick-Fil-A!!!

Props to my homeys at Chick-fil-A setting the record straight. I was concerned that they had caved in to the pressure of the homosexual mafia led by David Geffen. No one has a right to tell you where and to whom you can direct your giving. If it bothers people that much they can go eat elsewhere.

65fastback2+2

Established Member

Last week, it was falsely reported that Chick-fil-A had caved to gay activists. This rumor quickly spread across the Internet fueled by homosexuals who were attempting to create division and hatred toward the company.

The truth is, Chick-fil-A has not changed. You can read Chick-fil-A's statement on its website here:

Chick-fil-A

Just last Friday, Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy said, "There continues to be erroneous implications in the media that Chick-fil-A changed our practices and priorities in order to obtain permission for a new restaurant in Chicago. That is incorrect. Chick-fil-A made no such concessions, and we remain true to who we are and who we have been."

Way to go Chick-Fil-A!!!

you're reading between the lines, unfortunately.

Dan says they DIDNT make changes to barter for a store approval in Chicago. And they didnt make changes simply for the approval. However, by everything I can find, they DID make the changes to their donating to certain groups.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Always ask the Lord to bless your food brother.

How about blessing the animals that died for your food or the poor ****s slaving away on the farms? Or maybe the truckers and train operators that get us our food? Oh wait what about the people working at the stores? No youre right, lets give thanks to the invisible man that didnt do shit.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Religion thread derail in

How about blessing the animals that died for your food or the poor ****s slaving away on the farms? Or maybe the truckers and train operators that get us our food? Oh wait what about the people working at the stores? No youre right, lets give thanks to the invisible man that didnt do shit.

Annnndd there we have it.:lol:

U mad cause God made you fat bro?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
The only people that gave a shit were the gays. Turns out I still love Chik-fil-a as much as I always have. :shrug: It wasn't like they were going anywhere.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I wonder what that actual ratio would be since air is made mostly of Nitrogen.

I made me fat, god didn't have shit to do with it. I eat as much as I inhale for o2.

Bro if God made you fat, then be fat. Don't let all that man-made marketing tell you that you have to be muscular and lean like me. Its gonna be O K man. And if He gave you shrunken reproductive organs, it ain't personal bro.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I'm agnostic. As such, I am completely apathetic when it comes to religion and have no dog in this fight. But it is always refreshing to see someone stick to their beliefs and convictions and not give in to someone else's agenda based on public pressure.

Props to Mr. Cathy for having some intestinal fortitude.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Chick-fil-A

Way to go Chick-Fil-A!!!

Good for them, as a privately owned business they are free to cater to whatever customer base they want.

On a side note, we miss you over in the Politics forum, things are getting very chippy over there and we need a voice of reason.

Users who are viewing this thread