Chick bites off guys EAR!!! PICS

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
he's got an earing in his right ear, and is scruffy as hell. clearly, he doesn't care how he looks--no big loss. i'd say its justice---call someone fat, and they eat you. i bet he didn't expect that

JasonSnake

Established Member
well... looks like he won't be... hearing.. from her again......

Last edited:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
She must've been really pissed off about the fat remark to do that while he was struggling and all.

Imagine
That's why you're a fat hog. You eat too much

*Whispers with eyes wide open* "WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY?" *Walking towards victim*

"What... What are you doing?"

"Come here, you"

"No... no wait. I was just joking... No... ahh aaaaahhhh"

"You taste like beacon, bitch."

03slobra2

POSI "race"port FTW
Established Member
he's got an earing in his right ear, and is scruffy as hell. clearly, he doesn't care how he looks--no big loss. i'd say its justice---call someone fat, and they eat you. i bet he didn't expect that

Sad part is he was not the one that called her fat. He was the smallest guy in the group. Tackled him while her mouth was biting down on his ear.

Funny part is she is really going to get into trouble with the boasting she is doing on Facebook. They are pressing charges and looking at class 3 felony assault.

bscarberry

Established Member
He's just lucky people got her off him when they did... She was probably just starting with the ear.

Lesson learned. If you're gonna call a chick fat you better be sure you can fight her off when she attempts to devour you whole.

Users who are viewing this thread