Established Member
I will bring my tools too.

tylertool_1777_3887302

Later,

Dan

Jpatte

Established Member
Meeting

Flyin High you know TAL already, he's been to our meet. Only he wasn't in a Cobra, He was in want a be Cobra white chevy. You'll reconize him when you see him.

I'll be at Bill' shop around 9 ish for the early birds.

There are still several people that I haven't heard from yet. If things change at the last minute and you can come, please do so.

jpatte

Last edited:

TAL

2004 Cobra
Established Member
Re: Meeting

Originally posted by Jpatte
Flyin High you know TAL already, he's been to our meet. Only he wasn't in a Cobra, He was in want a be Cobra white chevy. You'll reconize him when you see him.

I'll be at Bill' shop around 8 ish for the early birds.

There are still several people that I haven't heard from yet. If things change at the last minute and you can come, please do so.

jpatte

Actually; the Cobra is just a set of training wheels for me until the C6 Corvette comes out next spring. ;-)

Jpatte

Established Member
TTT

I will have my cell phone on Saturday. Call me if you decide to come or if you want to come late. Last meeting lasted until about 5 pm. If you can't make it in the morning call me and see if the meeting is still going strong later in the day.

Cell: 815.922.1338

John

Jpatte

Established Member
I would like to thank everyone for coming today. It was a good turn out! We had excellent weather of high in the 80's and no rain. I was worried there for awhile. Dana did two pulley jobs, chip and installed a new set of plugs at the meet. A special thanks goes out to him.

We need to find a alternate place to cruise next meeting. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Bill still wants to know who put the big black marks on his black top. If anybody has any information on this topic please call me. I told him that it was vette that pulled thru and left. He told me that a vette couldn't leave peal out marks like that. At that time I knew I screwed up. Next time I'll tell him that it was a Viper or at least some type of car that has an animal name.

We still don't know what happen to HJ16. I hope that he didn't take the blower home and thought that it could do something else!

I hope everyone had a safe trip home.

Jpatte

PS: raced an old 6.6 ltr trans am tonight, it wasn't even close.

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
I will be home from Germany on the 22nd. I bought a 2003 Anniversary Conv. I will not get to see it because it should be going to the Baltimore port this week to get shipped to Bremerhaven, Germany. I should have it around the first week of June. I would still like to meet with you all if you have another meeting between 22 and 30 May. Some of you may remember me from the video of me driving on the autobahn with the 2 Porsche Carrera GTs. By the way, how far is Mokena from Matteson/Country Club Hills area - 183rd Cicero Ave?

Jpatte

Established Member
Meeting

Heck, your right here. Matteson is less that 10 miles away. There is another meeting at US41, HJ is going to have a shoot out on May 29. Get in contact with him for further details.

Welcome to the Cobra world

Jpatte

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
We all have to remember not to bite the hand that feeds us. That means no burnouts on Bill's parking lot. Same thing with Route 66. I was trying to tell everyone to take it easy leaving there because with security watching, if they tell the owners of the place we may get banned from stopping there. They don't want trouble with the police from us doing a series of launches outside their facility. It was better to take it easy yesterday so they leave us alone next time. You guys know I'm a big fan of spirited driving [LOL]. We just have to pick the time and place so we don't annoy people too much.

Anyone else watch that minivan and semi tractor fighting it out for position on I-80? Some road rage going on there. When the semi forced the minivan onto the shoulder, I backed off so I would have room to maneuver if they wiped each other out.

Thanks to Randy for putting up with my driving. 151 is a new high speed for me. It seemed really smooth at that speed and if the exit wasn't coming up who knows how fast we could have gone.

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Chicago Cobra owners chime in

I look forward to meeting you all. I can't wait. Imagine this: I was in Chicago at the auto show Feb 2002 when the 03 Cobras were introduced. I have only seen a few in person; 1 in Germany modded heavily and it had to come back to the USA for a new motor (came over with 5000 miles and left with 5??? miles with broken wrist pin) no warranty and I have seen a few parked or a few pass by whenever I am in the states but I have never driven or ridden in one. I just watch these videos of the 03s and I ask you all to keep them coming. It really sounds impressive when the blower screams. I will begin to make videos right away. I also live in Hockenheim, Germany if any of you know this raceway 2 min from my home. I have a surprise for the Euro cars on the straight aways at the track and skills for the curves also. On the AUTOBAHN please keep right-------> Ray will be in the FASTLANE.

Be safe!!!

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Jpatte
We still don't know what happen to HJ16. I hope that he didn't take the blower home and thought that it could do something else!
Im right here. I decided to sleep through the meeting. I needed sleep bad.

And I still need the DAMN GASKETS!!

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
yeah Hank, u had to not go and make me the youngest person there.jk. wanted to hear those headers!

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraCCC
yeah Hank, u had to not go and make me the youngest person there.jk. wanted to hear those headers!
Dont fret, she will roam the streets again soon:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread