Chicago Vs. St.Louis trash talk thread

adam

Established Member
hj16

glad it made your day....

you guys can come to "hooters" when we are drinking but since you lost you can clean our cars in the parking lot to get the rubber off our wheel-wells....

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
All I know is, When Stlblack is getting f**ked up at Hooters, I will be in the parking lot removing his live axle..... :)

and Vitese, I don't know who took your wheels.... Good luck driving home on bricks...

On a side note, If anyone in the Chitown area is looking for a built 8.8 or a set of Black CCW's, I can hook you up after the event... Just don't ask where they came from.....

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
Also Vitese, when you are cleaning my wheels, treat them like they are your own.....:thumbsup:

Last edited:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Robertson Racin
On a side note, If anyone in the Chitown area is looking for a built 8.8 or a set of Black CCW's
I'll give ya $50 and a case of Mike's for the CCWs.

Rwick7

Established Member
Mike's???

Lemonade? Come on dudes, don't forget your tutu's :)

I thought all you drank was Old Style up there?

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
Do you have titties and an ass on you? Mike's is a chick drink. Drink BEER :beer: I hope you dont drive your car like you drink.:nono:

Hey, lay off him. I buy Mike's all the time.

For my girlfriend. :lol:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
Do you have titties and an ass on you? Mike's is a chick drink. Drink BEER :beer: I hope you dont drive your car like you drink.:nono:
Thats it Andy. You verse me, shot for shot, straight Vodka. I hope you have 15+ in you otherwise you wont put up much of a fight.

Note: I said Mikes is "Tasty", it IS tasty. Its a good "I dont want to get trashed tonight drink" because Keystone tastes like shit in a can.

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
Bitter Beer Face!!!! AHHHHH!!!! I'll take something that actually tastes good over something that tastes like piss.

Hey STL people? what the hell duz your giganto monumental arch actaully do? NOTHING! your just as bad as the french! oh thats right Louisiana Purchase..your kind were french!!!! BWAAWAWA!

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Hank, I'm a pussy, I cant hang with you. I'll try but I'll be lucky to get past 5 shots.

EDIT: Hank, you are duesche. How many posts did you make on my name last night anyway? Did you start that B$M thread too?

Oh, and i could drink you under the table any day.

Last edited:

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
I'm not sure how to make this event fair. I was thinking us guys from Chitown could run regular radials, and you St. L guys could run slicks.. I was thinking you guys will need all the help you can get... Or maybe we could shut down at the 1000ft. mark...

I had to get this thread back to the top...

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Robertson Racin
I'm guessing that the top 16 cars will be faster than 11:50 What everyone else think??
I'd say that there will be about 3 2003 Cobras in the 10s, and about 10 in the 11s.

All from Chicago:p

Users who are viewing this thread