Chicago Vs. St.Louis trash talk thread

Rwick7

Established Member
Let's not ruin the other thread with garbage...just bring it in here.

I'll start

Hj16 is slow and funny looking :beer:

hj16

Established Member
Randy is a fat hick.

He couldn't launch worth shit with the IRS, so he swapped to a Solid Axle. Now with the Solid axle he still cant launch worth shit or put up good times.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03

Hj16 is slow and funny looking :beer:

It's true. Ive seen him in real life. Very goofy looking kid. Cant get laid or get friends on his own, so he bought the 03. I dont blame him. Too bad he cant handle the power tho...

hj16

Established Member
And to think I wasn't going to trash talk to my partner in crime.

Andrew - Your friendly neighborhood druggie :kaboom:

hj16

Established Member
Re: Re: Chicago Vs. St.Louis trash talk thread

Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
It's true. Ive seen him in real life. Very goofy looking kid.
Looks whos talking. I admit I do look awkward, but nowhere near as odd looking as Andy. WTF - is that living on your chin anyways? Looks like you glued a dead mouse to your face:rolleyes:

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
I thought id get a cheap shot in. I have facial hair on my chin. You will get some once your balls drop. But enough with the personal shots...When will you learn to drive Hank? Im sure my girlfriend could post better times in her 03.

hj16

Established Member
I thought id get a cheap shot in. I have facial hair on my chin. You will get some once your balls drop. But enough with the personal shots...When will you learn to drive Hank? Im sure my girlfriend could post better times in her 03.
Andy, go ahead and pulley the hell outta your girls 03, do every bolt-on there is. I'll still smoke the shit out of you in my lowly 2.90 pullied 03. Your girl can drive it, you can drive it, it wont matter. I leave you so hard you'll think you broke a halfshaft.

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
Where are your ChiTown boys Hank? Looks they are all in their corners, too scared to post any smack because they KNOW this will be over real quick. Us STL guys know how to drive, so dont worry about that Hank.

hj16

Established Member
Where are your ChiTown boys Hank? Looks they are all in their corners, too scared to post any smack because they KNOW this will be over real quick. Us STL guys know how to drive, so dont worry about that Hank.
Where are they? They be here soon enough. We've got a whole lot of time to trash talk.

I made the challenge to you Andy. Instead of being a little bitch and ignoring it, why dont you step up and take it?

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
Where are they? They be here soon enough. We've got a whole lot of time to trash talk.

I made the challenge to you Andy. Instead of being a little bitch and ignoring it, why dont you step up and take it?

Very true...we've got months to trash talk. It isnt much of a challenge. With all the power that car will be pushing when im done with it, you will be no problem. Ill be moving on to bigger and better challenges.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
hehe, you guys having some fun in here I see. :-D
Yes, we are. Now take your post whoring elsewhere please. I heard there is a lot of whoring going on in the Cali forum.

Thank you, please come again:kaboom: :rolleyes:

03DOHC

Established Member
Yes, we are. Now take your post whoring elsewhere please. I heard there is a lot of whoring going on in the Cali forum.

Thank you, please come again:kaboom: :rolleyes:
Oh, wanna play rough I see. You look strange and your momma dresses you funny.:burn:

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
Oh, wanna play rough I see. You look strange and your momma dresses you funny.:burn:

Did you not read the thread title? Im prety sure Hank was serious. Just go ahead and talk about mommas elsewhere. Ive got an idea :idea: Get out.

hj16

Established Member
That almost hurt. No, really you could be offensive one day. I'm sure if you try real hard you might get it one day:rolleyes:

please step through, and continue on:kaboom:

03DOHC

Established Member
That almost hurt. No, really you could be offensive one day. I'm sure if you try real hard you might get it one day:rolleyes:

please step through, and continue on:kaboom:
You guys have fun.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Sorry I took so long to get here. The car isn't moving very well on jack stands right now.
But Right now isn't the issue is it?
It's this spring and I'll be ready, C'mon Centerforce.
And the rest of you guys can bring it on.

Dana

Users who are viewing this thread