Chicago to lose handgun ban!!!

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
oh me you mean government won't protect thew Chi-town folks from those eViL guns?

What about the unfortunate "have nots" of Chicago, will they not be able to take what is rightfully their's from law abiding citizens anymore?

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
This is awesome! When I was still living in Chicago, I kept my handguns at my fathers place because of Daley's rediculous law. And yeah, all we need now is CCW and violent crime will drop because criminals won't know who is carrying and who isn't. Right now this means that good citizens will be able to protect themselves better in their own homes. :banana:

skyhighsd

Established Member
Even if/when this passes you still could not pay me to live in Crook County, there gun bans are no better! I do feel that it is a step in the right direction but we need to get rid of king Daley before this state will ever become, free! For some reason they think IL is just Chicago:nonono: Daley is doing such a great job with his crazy laws there was 52 or 53 shooting last weekend in his great city.

On the side note, there is a rumor that King Daley has a good size 1911 collection, the irony!

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
I think the best part of this is that if slope ass head chi town can start moving in the right direction, perhaps we can patch up the ol Titanic here and make it.

MustangSteveGT

Buck
Established Member
That's great news. Whenever you go pistol shopping in the Chicagoland area one of the first things they always check is if you’re a Chicago resident. I suppose that might not matter anymore.
It's funny because those of us out in the outlying suburbs don't have the same rule but the place where you're likely to be victimized they had that law.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
If the U.S. Supreme Court strikes down Chicago's handgun ban, the city will likely do what Washington, D.C., did when its own ban was overturned two years ago: Put in place all sorts of regulations and restrictions to make it tougher to buy guns and easier for police to know who has them.

"We're not going to roll over," Chicago Mayor Richard Daley said.

Daley is a crook and a tyrant. He'll still make it impossible to have guns within city limits.

Users who are viewing this thread