Chicago Bears LB Lamborghini Trashed on the Highway

cobra429JetT

Sweet Sixer Ford Rep
Established Member
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-070827edens-crash,0,933588.story?coll=chi-newslocal-hed

"Illinois State Police today were investigating an overnight crash on the Edens Expressway of a Lamborghini luxury sports car belonging to Chicago Bears linebacker Lance Briggs.

The heavily damaged 2007 Lamborghini Roadster was found around 3:14 a.m. off the northbound lanes of Interstate Highway 94 near Devon Avenue, Illinois State Police Sgt. Theodore Whittier said. No one was found inside the car and there was no indication that anyone was injured in the crash, Whittier said."

SVTag

Established Member
cobra429JetT said:
No one was found inside the car and there was no indication that anyone was injured in the crash, Whittier said."

thats pretty random

logan_yomtov

Established Member
he was probably drunk when he wrecked it and instead of waiting for a towtruck and gambling with the chance a cop could pull up while he's waiting and ask what happened, he just took off and abandoned the car planning on picking it up later....

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
how do you leave a quarter of million dollar car on the side of the road in mud, kind of disgust me on the way people throw around there money. Beautiful car by the way!

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
JerZeyStangz said:
how do you leave a quarter of million dollar car on the side of the road in mud, kind of disgust me on the way people throw around there money. Beautiful car by the way!
actully its closer to half million dollar car. With his mods they valued it at close to 400k

Blkss13

Established Member
logan_yomtov said:
he was probably drunk when he wrecked it and instead of waiting for a towtruck and gambling with the chance a cop could pull up while he's waiting and ask what happened, he just took off and abandoned the car planning on picking it up later....

+1

logan_yomtov said:

I'm sure thats exactly what happened. This seriously pisses me off with these idiots that Bears have on their squad who are constantly doing stupid sh*t before the season. Oh well what are you going to do.

cobra429JetT

Sweet Sixer Ford Rep
Established Member
Hopefully this is a case of someone else was driving it. But, hey, after his holdout, I wouldnt doubt him doin something like this.

Maybe that guy Dietrich who crashed the Ferrari Enzo and hasn't been seen since, was driving this Lambo? That guy does have a taste for exotics.

phil'snotch

Established Member
even if he was drunk, as long as he wasn't present, its harder to convict him of anything more....smart move if he was really shit faced

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, an LP640 vert. Pretty much the nicest Lambo you can buy and he trashed that thing and left it on the side of the road. Pity.

Users who are viewing this thread