CHICAGO AREA: Mokena Get Together- Leaving Rt 66

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Alright, Victor! Can I be the one to say STUPID TRACTION CONTROL! I wasn't the only one who forgot to hit the button. LOL. Everyone, you need to extract the files. They are zipped. Enjoy! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Edit-My son, Eric, and I counted 23 vehicles. :beer:

Last edited:

wahoo's 03

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Alright, Victor! Can I be the one to say STUPID TRACTION CONTROL! I wasn't the only one who forgot to hit the button. LOL. Everyone, you need to extract the files. They are zipped. Enjoy! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I was one of those who forgot..LOL:bash:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Kaboom, Sound worked fine for me...
Beatngu, I think that's Fearbluer1's car. Sounds wicked, doesn't it.
Dano, no tickets. We didn't even cause any accidents this time. At last years meeting/cruise there were two seperate fender benders when people were looking at our cars and ran into the car in front of them. :)

03mineralg

Established Member
Wish i could have made it, great job with the pics and vid guy's. Extra kudo's to those who came out of the lot sideways!!

Painter

Established Member
Ya andy I heard it, shit with all those guages and stuff I thought for sure you had one. fast car though, I tried keeping up with you when the toll gates went up but just could'nt.:rockon:

Painter

Established Member
Ya andy I heard it, shit with all those guages and stuff I thought for sure you had one. fast car though, I tried keeping up with you when the toll gates went up but just could'nt.:rockon:

Hey WAHOO I do that all the time just not in front of the camera!!!!!:lol: :lol:

79KTs03

Established Member
Can't download the vid dammit. Traction control is defaulted to off thanks to predator but I did bounce off the rev limiter in 1st and 2nd. D'oh! :bash:

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
You need the PEP Trac adapt. Tito assisted me with the install (he did the wires), it goes behind the guage cluster. Never forget to turn off traction control again! You just have to remember to turn it on when you need it.

Originally posted by flyn high again

Edit-My son, Eric, and I counted 23 vehicles. :beer:

FearblueR1

Established Member
WOW I think those are the darkest I have left yet!! :beer:

It was allot of fun...... minus the stupid traction control.:bash:

Flatliner

THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE.
Established Member
Like I said, thanks to all the members who showed, it was a blast. The only thing I regret is I didn't get to lay some patches. In order for me to record the video, I had to let the women drive... she was being shy, why I dunno? Next time we will get her to lay the patches... nothing sexier than a girl laying some stripes like Tim did.

Tim... I laughed when it kicked in, but you more than made up for it...

Thoe other vid I will post will be of the cruise from Oakbrook Mall to Mokena there was about 10 of us I think... looked really cool. That one though will not have any burnouts...

Flatliner

THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE.
Established Member
Like I said, thanks to all the members who showed, it was a blast. The only thing I regret is I didn't get to lay some patches. In order for me to record the video, I had to let the women drive... she was being shy, why I dunno? Next time we will get her to lay the patches... nothing sexier than a girl laying some stripes like Tim did.

Tim... I laughed when it kicked in, but you more than made up for it...

Thoe other vid I will post will be of the cruise from Oakbrook Mall to Mokena there was about 10 of us I think... looked really cool. That one though will not have any burnouts...

Users who are viewing this thread