Chewing Tobacco

Bader3245

Established Member
Yeah, nasty habit, I didnt start till i was legal age of 18, and now i am at the point where i dont spit, i swallow it all and NEED it after every single meal. I am a Design Engineer and sit at my desk with a fatty in almost all day....bad bad bad bad habit. I have unsucessfully quit for about 6 months at a time but College Finals always drew me back.

DBlack1

Established Member
GOD damn the curse of timberwolf.

The dumbest vice I picked in this life to date. I will quit this year. I tested myself and I was good for a week without nicotine. The oral fixation is a living hell to walk through the day like a zombie craving a wintergreen flavored fix. It is unmatched by all things wintergreen, no gum or mint leaf can bring the joy of a pinch.

Take the advice of someone who started at 14 yo as a freshman in high school. I can overcome many things, but this dip I have right now is a thing I wish didn't exist.

I smoked for a while during a cut back phase on dipping. I was up to a pack a day. I quit after 8 months and kept dipping a little. I haven't had a smoke in a few months now, but I do enjoy them after I become intoxicated. I'm going to cut free of this habit soon. I just need a time where I can dedicate two weeks of focus to breaking the addiction.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
BuBbABFP said:
Hey guys, well me and my buddy decided to buy some of this chewing tobacco. We said F-it and give it just a try and see whats up.

Dude throw it out or give it away. Listen to all the people in this thread that wish they could quit, and you want to start? :smmon: It's obviously highly addictive and not even worth trying. (I've never even thought to try it, just buy some big league chew :fart: )

AcE ROAR

Banned
Sinister04L said:
That's not chewing tobacco, that's dip/snuff. You actually chew chewing tobacco.

I've tried chewing tobacco one time. Guy I worked with at a previous job did it all the time, and kept asking me to try it, so I did. Started chewing, thinking hey this stuff ain't bad. Then I started getting dizzy. Holy shit this stuff is f*cking me up! I felt like I just guzzled a 6pack. I guess I had accidently swallowed some, because I started turning green. I ended up spitting it out and was sick for the next few hours. My first and last experience with it lol.
Thats what I was told. That it felt like having 6 jack daniels shots..... well me and Bubba didint feel shit.

FTL!

cvalk1

Banned
Grizzly Wintergreen FTW.. cheap and shitty, but for some reason it's the only stuff I like

Ben 98

Established Member
I would love to have the money I have given to Copenhagen over the years. Seriously don't start, I tried once and I was not a fun person to be around.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Im not going to lie. I have been dipping since my sophomore year of high school. I am now ending my freshman year of college. I wish I hadn't started, but I will say, some things only a nice dip can make me forget about. It does relax me now. I used to smoke before and I quite that in a matter of two days. But dip on the other hand is something that is I can't explain. You never think that the little can could have such a firm grip on your life. For years and counting, the bear still has a hold on me.

Users who are viewing this thread