Chevy SSr

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
The 300 hp versin ran 15.3 @88, so it appears the new engine really made a difference. A L still won't have a problem with that

02Lightning629

Established Member
Nah it shouldn't, but still they are pretty quick 14.1 isnt bad. I bet guys will hit high 13's at the track (those are mag times usually slower). It has a badass motor in it. The damn ls2. A heads/cammed one should be pretty damn quick. Im glad im gettin a 4lb lower and chip soon!!!!Then def shouldn't have to worry!!!!

Last edited:

02Lightning629

Established Member
They are def way overpriced. Im not being biased, if I didnt have an L i'd stil want one over an ssr, a chevy ss, a srt-10 and any other sport truck out there. L's are def your best bang for the buck. Hooray for the almighty L no one is going to ever out do the L.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Blue03Cobra said:
Is that really necessary? :shrug:

Sometimes you gotta be harsh... now I know your a mod and this is supposed to be more of a family site but unfortunatly we dont make the rules and I'm not talking SVT performance rules, I'm talking principles here. Gotta toss some sand in the eyes sometimes eh? :shrug:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
02Lightning629 said:
What he coulda said was SSr in anyform = my sphinxter
EXACTLY (and it's "sphincter" ;-))

As to my original comment:
#1, contribute something to the post - humor does not have to offend to be funny

#2, circumventing the word filter is not appropriate

Normally, I probably wouldn't have said anything, but that particular post got to me...

Users who are viewing this thread