Chevy powered S7 look-a-like

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Apparently, if this is not a joke, the bugatti will be dethroned.... This is serious!!

BTW unless thats awd... and even if it is... That's saying that car would hook hard enough to do 60mph in its own 60ft???? anyone think thats kinda skeptical.

Last edited:

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
nothing more than a backyard built kit car and a POS to boot :read:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
mc01svt said:
nothing more than a backyard built kit car and a POS to boot :read:

Wow...i thought barabus was a fairly well known company....but i guess they just build backyard kit cars that are POS to boot....

baloo

Established Member
ford5.0forlife said:
Apparently, if this is not a joke, the bugatti will be dethroned.... This is serious!!

BTW unless thats awd... and even if it is... That's saying that car would hook hard enough to do 60mph in its own 60ft???? anyone think thats kinda skeptical.

How hard it hooks has more to do with the tires, and even for performance tires and AWD the theoretical limit for 0-60 is ~2.5 seconds on normal grippy tarmac. Since that car is RWD, it'll probably take twice as long as they're claiming.

It's not a Veyron competitor, but just a tube frame with an SBC and a Banks turbo kit that someone slapped together in his garage.

5-barabus.gif

baloo

Established Member
wals9331 said:
Wow...i thought barabus was a fairly well known company....but i guess they just build backyard kit cars that are POS to boot....

Brabus is a well-known Mercedes tuner, Barabus however seems to be based out of a garage.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
baloo said:
Brabus is a well-known Mercedes tuner, Barabus however seems to be based out of a garage.

:lol: Gotcha...they fooled me :lol: .

Hey guys...I am starting a company call Saleeen and we are going to modify mustangs. Who wants to buy some of my cars :lol:

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
wals9331 said:

3-barabus.gif

you are mistaken. This car is nothing more than a high hp kit car. Its not backed by any major manufacturer. Also the performance numbers are UNVERIFIED and have been for over a yr. and no its no awd

5-barabus.gif

Please take notice of the engine bay, gen 1 small block chevy (1955-86) :read: with a points type distributor, HEI, a gale banks TT kit and rusty exhaust manifolds. :rolleyes:

high tech yo!!! :banana:

baloo

Established Member
Dangling wires and vacuum lines certainly inspire confidence in something that's supposed to do "270mph".

Users who are viewing this thread