Chevy Convert

RedfireRed03

Established Member
I don't know if I'm truly a convert since I still have the Chevy, but the allure of the Terminator finally got the best of me. Just picked up an 03 Redfire Cobra with 46K miles. Loving it so far even though I already broke off the gas pedal. :D

Any Houston guys around here?

tankerman1981

Established Member
welcome to the site... yea i owned a few chevy's also.. had a 99 Z/28 and a 00 SS but then got my 03 and well was changed for good...lol... now just to get a hold of that modding bug...lol

RedfireRed03

Established Member
I'm out in Katy north of I10. Haven't bit the bullet and posted up on WSM just yet, but I'll probably do that sooner or later. Oh, and no problem on the Howdy stuff. We get it all the time. One time my sister was in Florida and someone asked her if we had an oil derrick in our back yard. Good stuff I tell ya!

As for the modding bug and fully converting to the Oval, even though the Cobra is way faster than my Camaro was, the Camaro is a more fun car to drive around town. Those LT1s are torque monsters and with the 4.10 gears and that 6 speed, it's a blast! We'll see how I feel once I put the 2.76 pulley and tune on the SVT though! LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread