Chevy Ad on TV

89#709

Established Member
I dont know if anyone has seen it yet, but last night on FOX I saw the new add for Chevy. It showed a Car Hauler driving down the road and all the new hot cars driving on to it. The New Corvette in red was the first one. It looks pretty sweet. very smooth lines. I am a Ford guy through and through but I am also a car guy and it looked almost like a Ferrari. Anyways they end the add with the SSR (Pickup/El Camino )chasing the car hauler through the dessert then locking up the brakes, spinning the car around and driving ono the car hauler backwards. That was actually pretty cool. How come you rarely see any adds for the mustang on tv? The last god one I remember was back in the late 89 or 90 season for the mustang GT Blowing down some country road at 80-90 or so. Anyway thought I would pass it on.

Happy New year to everyone as well!!
I bleed blue Oval.
89 Saleen Mustang 66K miles
98 F150 4X4 off road truck (50th Anniversary )
99 Ford Explorer (wifes)
95 Ford Probe GT

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
havent seen it yet....

I think I heard someone say that Ford's philosophy is that the Mustang has a name for itself (40 years worth) and rely on that to sell itself....

dont really agree with that, and they could probably sell more if it were advertised on TV too....

The chebby commercial I laugh at is where there is a tractor stuck at a construction site, and they call a cheby truck to tow it out....well, they show a big backhoe stuck, but when it pulls it out, look at the size of the tractor....its a mini version!!! it looks like my lawn mower!!!! :lol: then they show the big machine again at the end :rolleyes:

Infra-Red SVT

Established Member
I saw the new commercial. I thought it was cool. I remember the comercial with the Mustang GT on some dirt road. There's an old man on a rocking chair. That was cool. I only saw it once.

Users who are viewing this thread