Chevelle On Craigslist

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Looks like a cob'd together POS. It would look better a 5 or 6 more 427 badges lol.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
:shrug:I don't see the funny. Did he change the ad or something? All I see is the first caption of him not having enough room, a bunch of pictures, and all the keywords at the bottom.

For all the 427 emblems, it sure does look like a SBC in the picture to me. Valve covers are not near wide enough which is a dead give away, that or this tiny ass little screen is deceiving my eyes.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Don't know why it's not showing up for some people..but here..

Advertisement.jpg

For all the 427 emblems, it sure does look like a SBC in the picture to me. Valve covers are not near wide enough which is a dead give away, that or this tiny ass little screen is deceiving my eyes.

Your screen sucks, it's a BBC.

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member

You don't have a clue what you're looking at..

Even on "the tiny ass little screen" as you say, you can clearly see 8 bolts on the valve cover. SBC only has 4 bolts.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
"Fact: This car doesnt not leak oil."

It's not funny when its not proper.

Davey

Established Member
:idea:

Adblock isn't showing that 1st image to me because it's called advertisement.jpg.

Users who are viewing this thread