Chess with friends for Iphone

IveGotTheBlues

Yes..That is me
Established Member
One of the guys posted this on a local forum. Anyone here play? It's a pretty cool app. Something to do when you are waiting around in line somewhere, etc.

Kinda the same thing as words with friends but I've never played that.

ramstein

Established Member
You can also play on different sites with forums. I grew up in Europe and played for 12 years in different clubs. One of the greatest games ever.:beer:

IveGotTheBlues

Yes..That is me
Established Member
You can also play on different sites with forums. I grew up in Europe and played for 12 years in different clubs. One of the greatest games ever.:beer:

Nice. I see you live in Navarre. I went to Niceville HS. Used to live in Ft. Walton Beach. Small world.

Anyways, if you ever download the app, search my name. Tha91sickness.

I always have hella games going at the same time. Passes the time even tho each individual game is slow.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
You play alot? I was addicted to chess then had to quit. I take it too serious lol. What's your rating? I'm around 1700~1800.

IveGotTheBlues

Yes..That is me
Established Member
Class A, 1854, USCF. That was the highest level I achieved. I don't play too much tournament chess anymore though. In college I started playing poker more instead of chess.

So, I just play once in awhile. If you have the app, play me. If you are Class B then it should be a good game.

Users who are viewing this thread