Chemicalguys scents

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member

svt 500

Established Member
Does it smell like baby powder and daddy problems?

Seriously though. What does it smell like?

Does smell kind of like a stripper type perfume. I ordered some when I ordered some polish/towels just to see what it smelled like. I sprayed some in the house and ask the wife how it smells, and she replies that its not bad, kind of a clean smell and then I showed her the bottle. I pulled it out of the trash as soon as she left the room. :rolling:

Electrokid

Established Member
From reading reviews about their scents, the only one that apparently works is Stripper Scent. Most people are finding that their other scents only actually last a day or two, and suggest not wasting the money on them.

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
I got the leather scent. It lasts for several days.

But to those people who say it "doesn't last long enough" -- I think that's by design. For the scent to last a long time, it would have to be really potent -- think "little tree" or "yankee candle" air fresheners. Following the Chemical Guys directions that say one spray under the seat per week, you have a nice subtle smell and it doesn't start out so strong that your nose burns and your eyes water for the first day or two.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I have a bottle of the Leather Scent and it smells decent. Like a mix between leather and the chemically smell of what a new car smells like. It's pointless now though since I don't have leather in either car. Anyone want to buy damn near full bottle of CG Leather Scent? lol. PM me

I've wanted to try their citrus, pina colada & honeydew

Last edited:

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I can't remember if Chemical Guys or DP makes my favorite scent.

It's called "Strippers Scent" and no, I'm not kidding.

Just checked, it's Chemical Guys.

Chemical Guys Stripper Scent Premium Air Freshener 16 oz.

Strange thing is even girls like it.:banana:

It smells exactly what you would expect a stripper to smell like. They nailed the scent 100%. Everyone who I know that has smelled it smiles and comments on how perfect it is.lol

mach14604

Established Member
I have the stripper scent also. It does smell exactly like a stripper. My only gripe it does not last.

Chris_562

KCSO
Established Member
Now I"m waiting on the arrival of the stripper scent, I'm guessing cheap vanilla body lotion, stale beer, cheap cigarettes and smoke. I may be wrong and hopefully so.:)

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
I have their green apple and cherry scents.. they last a few days. I've found that the smell from the sprayable leather actually lasts longer than either one of those scents. while it wasn't designed as a scent, it does smell pretty good.

stangfreak

Established Member
I own almost all of there scents and a lot of chemical guy products. and I mean a lot.

The stripper scent, when you first get it and open it up to smell, you will start to laugh and chuckle a bit. It really does smell like a stripper. They nailed the scent. That's the truth. The only problem is, for me that is, it does not last that long in the car. I sprayed it in the front and rear seats. I even tried to saturate a small sponge and place it underneath the seats. wasn't happy with it. It did not last at all. If you drive around with the windows open its even worse. some scents last longer than others.

I still buy it because I like to have it. After I detail or wash any of my cars, I always top it off with car scent's. The detailing job is not finished for me unless the car is smelling fresh inside. For me they are a must have.

Users who are viewing this thread