Chemical guys and Home Depot

Mustangfan0211

NO IT'S NOT A WRAP !
Established Member
So for those who use Chemical guys product line for their ride, and hate ordering and having to pay a minimum of $50 for free shipping. Home Depot will now carry some of their products in store as per their instagram account. Hopefully they will have most of the stuff i would order, what do you guys think about it? and their products !

96gt02

Established Member
thats pretty awesome, i like most of their stuff

stangfreak

Established Member
really? wow. Im a huge fan of chemical guys. There products really do what they say

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I use a lot of their stuff on my car, this is great news if it ends up in the local HD. Where did you see this?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I wonder if it will end up like Zaino did after they went to walmart and basically turn into a glorified turtle wax.

divernb

Unrefined
Established Member
All of Chemical Guys stuff is on Amazon, so if you have prime it's also a really easy way to get their stuff. No minimum purchase required too.

Lemonth

Established Member
All of Chemical Guys stuff is on Amazon, so if you have prime it's also a really easy way to get their stuff. No minimum purchase required too.

Would be interesting to see the price differences between HD and Amazon would be lol

Skrapmetal

Established Member

Was gonna post the same thing. I have never bought directly from CG.

Hope the products don't change when HD starts carrying them.

4601S/C

Established Member
This would be great. I always wait to order from CG (direct) or Amazon ($49 for super saver shipping now!). This way you could just grab 1 or 2 things depending on what they are. Interested to see the shelf pricing.

Weslsew

Established Member
Awesome! I like a lot of their products. Wouldn't mind paying a little more for the convienence of being able to pick something up locally instead of having to wait for shipping

Users who are viewing this thread