Chef WON'T be making a comeback on South Park.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I thought he had been gone for a couple of years? I remember they killed him off because he was mad about they way the where making fun of Scientology or whatever?

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
Seems like a conspiracy to me. First they tried to kill Morgan Freeman, but were unsuccessful. Then, they got Bernie Mac. Now, they got Isaac Hayes. If I was Chris Tucker, I'd be scared.

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
I thought he had been gone for a couple of years? I remember they killed him off because he was mad about they way the where making fun of Scientology or whatever?

Yeah..But that's not really the point..It's more about the fact that Issac Hayes is no longer of this Earth...So a change of heart about his views on Scientology is pretty much not in the cards.

Last edited:

BronzeGod

Banned
waisis.gif

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yeah..But that's not really the point..It's more about the fact that even if Issac Hayes is no longer of this Earth...So a change of heart about his views on Scientology is pretty much not in the cards.

I was just sayin, its sad he died but as for South Park he wasnt gonna be back on their anyways! However rip Issac "Chef" Hayes

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Wow that is sad. R.I.P

BTW did anyone else see the South Park ad when they opened this thread?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Sucks that he bailed on South Park, that's for sure.

Like they said on the show, it's All Or Nothing. They ripped on every religion, and finally got to Scientology and he was out.

RIP Regardless. Chef was hilarious on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread