Checking for interest in 96-97 COBRA hood with 3" lift

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
I just got off the phone with a friend on mine and PJ's (badass98svt) and he's going to look into the costs and stuff needed to make me a stock hood with 3" lift but keep the factory scoops.

I know HO Fibertrends has one, but their site says 1.25" lift which is what the stock hood already has.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
ED, as I told you 2427899 times, the H.O. Fibertrends has a 1.25" lift MORE than the stocker. LOL

But, I would love to seea 3" 96-98 Hood. It would have to keep the center hump as well though.

Helomech74

Established Member
I would be interested if it looked exactly like the HO fibertrends one but with 3" cowl as opposed to the 1.25" cowl of the other one.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
This is NOT the stock rise of our hood...

CobraRaisedCowl4-1.gif

tjs98gt

Established Member
I just got off the phone with a friend on mine and PJ's (badass98svt) and he's going to look into the costs and stuff needed to make me a stock hood with 3" lift but keep the factory scoops.

I know HO Fibertrends has one, but their site says 1.25" lift which is what the stock hood already has.

is it gunna look like that 95 cobra R style hood with the factory scoops on top of it that some company used to make?

Users who are viewing this thread