Checked out a 03 cobra today

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
Well, now I see what you guys are all fussing about.... what an awesome car, gotta give props to ford cause these things are amazing, its was black and had some 18's dropped, but he wouldn’t take me for a ride :cryying: oh well it still looked damn good, first time ive actually stopped and checked out an 03 from inside out :thumbsup:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by TurboEclipseGSX
Well, now I see what you guys are all fussing about.... what an awesome car, gotta give props to ford cause these things are amazing, its was black and had some 18's dropped, but he wouldn’t take me for a ride

Gotta go for a ride to get the full effect. They are awesome!

ssssnake

Established Member
you know, I don't think I've ever taking a ride in a turbo. But the s/c will throw your head back - and that whine!

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
ya i bet its a blast, i wonder if the charger push's you back in the seat as turbos do :D
If you're ever in S.A., I'll "push you back in the seat" :-D...

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Actually, I feel like it takes more than one ride to really appreciate these cars. They are very docile and deceiving considering the horsepower we are putting down. They arn't like the violent rides you get in modified 5.0's...the 03's just casually blow them away:burnout:

lifter213

Established Member
Come to one of the DFW get togethers we have and i'll give you a ride or if there is a pullied car there i'm sure you'd rather ride in that one. :beer:

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
lol i'd feel odd though, ive sold my talon and now drive a busted 94 probe :p trying to save up for something luxuries now, 95-96 lexus maybe :D whens the next dfw meet btw?

lifter213

Established Member
Ah it doesnt matter what you drive, you could still come by. And i'm not real sure when the next gtg will be. No one has mentioned one lately so I dont know. I'll try to remember and maybe send you a pm or something when we decide though. :thumbsup:

ssssnake

Established Member
lol i'd feel odd though, ive sold my talon and now drive a busted 94 probe :p trying to save up for something luxuries now, 95-96 lexus maybe :D whens the next dfw meet btw?

Hey, I had a Probe (until we kissed the concrete barrier)! It's a Ford product at least.

Users who are viewing this thread