Check this GT 500 price out.

MK1

Established Member
Sssh your going to piss off all the gt500 owners. I didn't notice but is it new?

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
ironic...states that current owners of 500's are going to get pissed off...when in fact virtually 95% of prospect customers want the cheapest car they can find, then may complain when someone gives one away...both ways? lol

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
If you shop around you can already find 10's in the $38k-39k range. Not surprising considering the upgrades one year later in the 11's. The 10's will end up being the bastard children of the GT500's. lol.

skyhighsd

Established Member
Not the first one I have seen in that price range. As far as piss off, nah I have had my car for 3 years now paid alittle more for it and can get a 10k less or so. Not that bad for the amount of time, plus its only a car, you always lose money on them as a rule. They sure and the hell are not collector cars by any means!

MK1

Established Member
I don't complain about giving them away. All take two at "giving it away price". Lol you guys all have seen the for sale ads, and for those who posted them. You know who u are. Don't get me wrong I love these cars and it just sour grapes on my end, because I'm a cheap ass and want to steal one. Ha

Users who are viewing this thread