check this cobra for sale

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
A "SHELBY" Cobra. Guess this person doesn't know what he has. That is a helluva price for a running Cobra that might be in great shape! If it was closer I would buy it.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Guy is a complete ass! It's a dealership and it was traded on a new Shelby yesterday. The titles says "160K" but he believes it to be "60K". It is grey cloth. The car seems worth it but I'm not dealing with this guy to try to get it. Good luck to whomever goes after it.

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
Guy is a total dipshit. He is about the rudest person I've tried dealing with. He changed his price to $8500 since he's had so many calls on it.

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
He started out at $5800 last night. Changed it to $7900 today and now its $8500. Hell if he keeps getting calls he's gonna want over $10k for it! LOL

mofugr

BIG DADDY
Established Member
I called the guy also since I just sold my '93 Cobra. He answered the phone with a "southern" drawl and when I apologized for calling early (10:00 am) he told me that he was up already "feeding the chickens". When I inquired on the car he changed and went to his normal voice and told me some b.s. story about why he used the different voice, WTF? He said as noted above that the car was just traded at a dealership he works at, he has been "assigned" to sell it; he said the right side of the car is missing some of the ground effects, confirmed the 60K on the odometer but paperwork says 160K. Told me that I should wire the money to him right away without seeing any other pictures; when I asked for the VIN he told me that he couldn't get it until tomorrow (Monday) and I should just take a chance because chances like this don't come around too often. OH, and when I called the price had gone up from $5800 to $7500. Guy was a real douche. When I asked about accidents he told me that his dealership wouldn't have purchased it if it had been in an accident (missing ground effects)? When I asked about VIN tags he didn't know, wasn't sure about modifications other than the Alpine stereo which was good because "I wouldn't want the stock one anyway". Best of luck to whomever goes for this one, you're in for a real treat.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I called the guy also since I just sold my '93 Cobra. He answered the phone with a "southern" drawl and when I apologized for calling early (10:00 am) he told me that he was up already "feeding the chickens". When I inquired on the car he changed and went to his normal voice and told me some b.s. story about why he used the different voice, WTF? He said as noted above that the car was just traded at a dealership he works at, he has been "assigned" to sell it; he said the right side of the car is missing some of the ground effects, confirmed the 60K on the odometer but paperwork says 160K. Told me that I should wire the money to him right away without seeing any other pictures; when I asked for the VIN he told me that he couldn't get it until tomorrow (Monday) and I should just take a chance because chances like this don't come around too often. OH, and when I called the price had gone up from $5800 to $7500. Guy was a real douche. When I asked about accidents he told me that his dealership wouldn't have purchased it if it had been in an accident (missing ground effects)? When I asked about VIN tags he didn't know, wasn't sure about modifications other than the Alpine stereo which was good because "I wouldn't want the stock one anyway". Best of luck to whomever goes for this one, you're in for a real treat.

:lol: feeding the chickens.. what a douche bag.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Additionally, when I called I also inquired as to how many owners it had. His response was that type of stuff doesn't matter and it shouldn't matter to me either. I said Ok thanks in an attempt to end the call and he said "Are you gonna buy the car or not?" I responded that I was interested in buying the car but not from him.

drkhrse

Established Member
Additionally, when I called I also inquired as to how many owners it had. His response was that type of stuff doesn't matter and it shouldn't matter to me either. I said Ok thanks in an attempt to end the call and he said "Are you gonna buy the car or not?" I responded that I was interested in buying the car but not from him.

Nice! I'll let you take that one!!

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Nice! I'll let you take that one!!

I'm not getting involved in trying to buy that car. I would have a very difficult time controlling my temper around someone like that. The absence of such trouble is more valuable to me.

Users who are viewing this thread