check out this foxbody (street car!!!)

blownsvt

Established Member
this is pics of tim lynch's (pro outlaw racer) street car. the car was in mm&ff last month. i was home from school and went down to steve petty's proline race engines to give them a resume, and took some pics. the car dynoed at 1308rwhp and is driven on the street. it runs 8.50s in the quarter. i dont know whats done to the viper. it was just sitting outside so i took some pics. hope you enjoy. :beer:

georgia012.jpg

georgia015.jpg

georgia014.jpg

georgia011.jpg

georgia017.jpg

georgia016.jpg

Last edited:

Auditory7

Established Member
damn that fox is puttin down insane numbers. that viper looks mean as hell!!!! but **** that fox is so ****ing sweet.

04torchred

Established Member
That looks nice! There is a guy up in here in Calgary that has a 90 GT with a 540ci(chevy) topped with a 12-71 blower and nitrous. He laid down over 1500rwhp up here and runs low 8's(DA in Calgary is 5000 ish). He drives it down 17th ave everyonce in a while, but its tubbed and a little too wild. Those turbos are the way to go.

blownsvt

Established Member
04torchred said:
That looks nice! There is a guy up in here in Calgary that has a 90 GT with a 540ci(chevy) topped with a 12-71 blower and nitrous. He laid down over 1500rwhp up here and runs low 8's(DA in Calgary is 5000 ish). He drives it down 17th ave everyonce in a while, but its tubbed and a little too wild. Those turbos are the way to go.
yeah turbos are the way to go. you dont have the parasitic loss by turning the blower with a belt. lynch's coupe is mini tubbed. you should post some pics of the guys gt. even though it does have a chevy motor :poke: :)

93Coupe

Established Member
that coupe is just freakin sick!! i love that car, they said it has been a best of an 8.39@167 but runs consistant 8.5s. i liked the part about no street bikes will mess with him
that car is nice

Viper looks pretty good but its nothing compared to the coupe

Users who are viewing this thread