Check out this "Cobra"

TClark22

Established Member
haha...i would laugh if someone actually bought it thinking they had a cobra...if the price was a GT price then it would be nice...but the badges are the gay

Nile

Down, but not out.
Established Member
Go go Cobras with a 5 speed? Wow.. I wonder how many e-mails they got from people telling them it's not a Cobra.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I was like..."great price" then I saw the engine...YIKES! That sucks for someone that doesn't know what they're looking at.

03snakerush

Established Member
Wow. The car "was" originally a Cobra. The P48 sequence in the VIN# verifies it was a Cobra Coupe, but once the original engine & trans were replaced, why do they think it's still a Cobra? Like the old saying, let the buyer beware...:dw:

mustangglx

Established Member
Why would the even try to sell that thing like that? It is an 04 cobra, but they need to mention that the motor and trans have been severely downgraded just from a legality stand point. They could get in some serious trouble for selling that thing advertised with the cobra motor/trans that are no longer in the car

Roush150

New SVT *****
Established Member
:-D Hey I saw this car last week, I was at that dealer. I knew something was fishy when I saw the 5spd, Then I asked the salesman about it and he told me. They had like 5 Cobras one of them was procharged they claimed 700HP.

Last edited:

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
Vin says its a real Cobra. Looks like someone blew the motor and threw a junkyard gt motor in it and dumped it on the Nissan dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread