Check out this Carbon Fiber SN95 cobra

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
wow, now if he could mass market just a few of those parts he would be rich, and write his car off on taxes as an advertisement

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
I once did a carbon fiber roof on an FD RX7...never again.

That being said, the dude in that thread is quite the skilled craftsman. Props to him, that's not easy work.

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
Yeah, I started watching that thread a while ago. That guy is doing an awesome job with that project!

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Yea he's building that car for American Iron Extreme unlimited class. That class is getting unreal. Some guys are using 1000whp setups and once they hit the straight they're gone. This car should have a HUGE advantage though. Most of the car in the field aren't as aerodynamically advanced as Paul's. On top of that, no one has gone through the effort to make a full carbon fiber body; most just use a variety of lightweight fiberglass panels, doors etc; so he is going to be FAST through the corners. I will be looking for this car in the AIE soon.

Last edited:
when I bought my car it had a cf cobra r hood, and cobra r bumper....didn't look too hott tho.

I think the only time I'l sport cf is if it were a track car

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
That's the man that inspired me to start making my own carbon fiber parts as well.

His garage lift is sick too.

I want one!

I wanted a cf wiper cowl for a long time, but no one seems to make them.

I finally just got done taking my last exam for the semester, that's one of the projects I'll be knocking out shortly :beer:

Working 40+ hours and going to school hasn't been leaving me with a lot of free time :/

Users who are viewing this thread