check out this bike

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I was in philly last night and saw a brotha and his friend riding these down 8th street. He told me he got it at Pep Boys for like $400 bucks. l8r Jeff
pepboysbike1.jpg

pepboysbike2.jpg

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
miniiii bikes! :D

My friend has one of those, I tried it out once, it did a wheelie, and shot out from under me, causing me to fall on my ass.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Suppose to have some kinda of racing league for those tiny bikes. I've seen video's and it looks pretty cool.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
The info I got was that he bought it at pep boys for roughly $400, any more info needed theres Pepboys all around us, ask them. l8r Jeff

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by Ling_650vette
I think for some people, they'd look like those bears @ the circus riding PW50s.

Ha! that reminds me that the brotha I got the pics of looked just like that, he was about.....wanna say like 5'5 and about 200lbs, so it looked like a bear riding bike act.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I'm pretty sure they're not street-legal, though. So you can't actually drive it anywhere.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
you can drive where ever the cops are not. the philly po po just got on them bout 10 mins before I caught up with him. HA! F*ck the cops .

Users who are viewing this thread