Check Out These Body Panels

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
XPlicit was showing me some of his friends work. If you like it say so, if not go easy on me.

I think this just looks awesome. I really like the rear window delete and the running board, and thats it. Those two things on a solid black 03/04 = mean looking.

AwesomeBodyCobra.png

I8URVETT

Established Member
that is pretty bad ass man looks good I have been wanting to see what the FR500 rims look like on the 03's NICE :rockon:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I almost bought those rims in chrome. I really do like that rear window delete. Where can ya pick something like that up REV?

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
too ricey to me. but, im a fan of simple, clean lines. and if its not functional, i dont want it on my car. i like xplicits rear window delete though, no scoops, just clean lines. and i love the FR500 wheels

nj7703

Established Member
That's not the "Project Ellenor" (sp) car is it?? Franco, is that your friends shop's work?? the ones who did your sides??

Last edited:

cjuni

Established Member
I think it looks hot, do you have any other pic's....ie.....the front and or the rear of the car?

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Yeah. Thats Francos buddy, I think it looks awesome. Same guy that did XPlicits rear windows.

Users who are viewing this thread