check out the super bowl pic of janet **WW**

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
just wanted to point out that her nipple is COVERED by a glittery star and that this was a PLANNED part of the show and it had to have been approved for public broadcast by all TV stations covering the show. Justin was singing "im gonna get u naked by the end of this song...." dont know the song name, but thats the reason he reached up and pulled her boob cover off.

Last edited:

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Does anyone know where to find the video of the ford GT i heard was posted somewhere?

94SHO

Established Member
NEW YORK -- CBS apologized on Sunday for an unexpectedly R-rated end to its Super Bowl halftime show, when singer Justin Timberlake tore off part of Janet Jackson's top, exposing her breast.

The two singers were performing a flirtatious duet to end the halftime show, and at the song's finish, Timberlake reached across Jackson's leather gladiator outfit and pulled off the covering to her right breast.

The network quickly cut away from the shot, and did not mention the incident on the air.

Timberlake said he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

VENOM650R

Established Member
Originally posted by 94SHO
NEW YORK -- CBS apologized on Sunday for an unexpectedly R-rated end to its Super Bowl halftime show, when singer Justin Timberlake tore off part of Janet Jackson's top, exposing her breast.

The two singers were performing a flirtatious duet to end the halftime show, and at the song's finish, Timberlake reached across Jackson's leather gladiator outfit and pulled off the covering to her right breast.

The network quickly cut away from the shot, and did not mention the incident on the air.

Timberlake said he did not intend to expose Jackson's breast.

Yeah right...We're all stupid enough to believe this was not planned. I suppose Janet wears pasties over her nips just in case her boob cover gets ripped off. BTW, what's with Justin? He dresses like a wineo living in the streets...what a dork!

Last edited:

Spud04

Established Member
Originally posted by VENOM650R
Yeah right...We're all stupid enough to believe this was not planned. I suppose Janet wears pasties over her nips just in case her boob cover gets ripped off. BTW, what's with Justin? He dresses like a wineo living in the streets...what a dork! [/B]

.. and look how many girls he pulls.

L3thal 324

Established Member
this years halftime show sucked azz!!! i dont know i just dont think MTV should do any more of these for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread