Check out the pic of my black 03!

Silver 03 Cobra

Matt you have same exact exhaust that I put on a friends black 03. The only difference was he has a JDM COol AIr Kit and he pulled 428/408 SAE. I made 13 more rwhp and 11 rwt when I put it on mine.

NCStanger

Established Member
I think if I would have waited, I would have liked a black one. That's one beautiful automobile there sir. Wish I could pull my white 03 after it's been shined up like that, and take a picture of the 2 together face to face. That would make the picture even sweeter. Then add a sonic blue, then red, then DSG, and so on and so on.....

david smilovic

Established Member
USE IT IN THE BEST OF HEALTH!!!!! She is 1 BEUT!!!! I have out of my last 50 cars in the last 7 or 8 years bought black.I have never seen a car with some limo tint and hi polish or Chrome wheels look better in any color but BLACK.My Cobra is Min Grey and not yet my daily driver Sean and I (SHM) are dveloping some turnkey ventures together to rip the lid off LPE Lingenfelter who did the Turbo Job on my C5R 427 and its 1 of the fastest emmisions legal cars on earth (TOP 10????) with all the tweaks my engineering Dept.has done I would quote #'s but it doesnt matter when 65 in 4th gear pulls a drop the clutch at 4,000 rpm when you floor it stock gears and 335/30/18 Pilot sports on RR.
BUT I CANT KEEP IT CLEAN IN THIS DESERT AND I AM PISSED.There I feel much better.Sean is coming out in 4-6 weeks 1st we are fabricating parts and have found every weak link in the modular and we want to sell a turnkey(not to be confused with Turkey) car that will do in the 750 rrwhp rage,with the 5.2 litre stroker one you can wind to 8500 rpm and get max boost and power from a diff.SC a special centrifical made for Sean and XTREME this car will Idle stock have Brembo front GT's massive 4 piston bigger than the Alcon 6 piston on the drilled and slotted 14" rotor.A suspension package smoother ride than stock and looking for 1.05 G'S+,SHM Magnesium wheels 14 Lbs a pop talk about unsprung weight,RR brakes will be a 14" Baer eradispeed
I can keep on going but when you buy this a a base model unless your changing gears or re gearing the tranny,or want a cam upgrade which probbly wont exists because its just like ordering it from a Ford dealer and we spend lots!! of time making sure your goals are met.
Sean is known more for his race cars Xtreme more for its street rockets but we both have the same set of values Honesty being #1 its getting ugly out there,for a long while it seemed we were doing 1/3 of our work for people that are in litigation with there former tuner.
Be more careful and alert than ever the lucky car lovers know there guys and there shops,but with the new 03' its going to bring a myriad of poorly staffed and poorly educated people that can hurt you.Not always on purpose but when they see a 1500 profit and there real strong point was selling C.A.I's and Cat backs on the inter net then Joe Blow comes along and says he I will do the wrenching and invest $$$$ in your website they know there getting some return on investment and the internet guy usually has no idea of whats going on.
Be careful who you deal with this is an old car in many ways but when you crack the motors and then crack the codes the 03' Cobra has the potential to become as fast as an ATI 7 lb. boost car generating 550 rrwhp(Vette LS-6 Heads all else stock factory) we build em all day long the Cobras a differant beast and with the learning I'm doing I suggest when doing a bumper to bumper mod fest your essentially making a new car stick to the rousch's,Saleens but through my Ford experience which is ltd. compared to others my techs are great with the Cobras and GT's but dollar for dollar and I have been looking to branch into Ford for quite a while now you just cant beat Sean for Price/honesty/customer svce,support/and total all round Integrity.
I as a man that grew up with a wrenh in my hand and 1 in my head know the Biz and Seans Da Man!!Great weekend,Dave S.
PS even though that 550 lrrwhp Z06 I talked about is where I butter my bread.For the 60K the Z06 costs and 15k in typical upgrades that bring there 550 hp to 625+ rrwhp and brakes ,HRE wheels and other goodies can make it a 80-95000 car and yes at 3200 lbs and with our suspension work we tune the entire package to hook up and also handle in the 1.05G area.If you took a 40k Cobra and gave Sean a 30k budget you would evenly accelarate(using 342's in Z06 and 410's in the Stang)It would be sooooo close on handling,the rears would be equally strong after massaging the 8.8" rear,the Vette would have a 2-3% stopping edge for hi speed driving but for road course virtually even.The beaty is you have 20k+ left over by doing it with Sean.
These cars will appear in Road&Track,Auto Week,Motor Trend as well as Ford mags,Z06 Mags and hot rod and just some places you cant write about a car until its a production unit and believe me THIS WILL BE THE STANG TO OWN it will be the Sheby's of the future.Thats why I drive a 160K Z06 I can get 100k now if I'm lucky but being car #1 in the 427 class and car #1 in the 6 speed edition will enhance the value.But believe me come out to AZ. well go for a CRUISE and let me know if there tears of fear or JOY!
Dave S.

Matt03

Established Member
Originally posted by NCStanger
I think if I would have waited, I would have liked a black one. That's one beautiful automobile there sir. Wish I could pull my white 03 after it's been shined up like that, and take a picture of the 2 together face to face. That would make the picture even sweeter. Then add a sonic blue, then red, then DSG, and so on and so on.....

That would be a great pic!

Blades

Established Member
dave, you should make a separate thread for that!!! Not many of us can afford that but it should be a hit!!

EVL'03COBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Jsears8
That's it the squirrel is going to get you!

EVL'03COBRA (squirrel):nono:

Justin
Jsears8,

It’s a shame that you felt compelled to invoke the “wackit” gif.

You should have trained your squirrel a little better Justin. He’s a cheap little whore and certainly has no loyalty towards you. Just look what I was able to convince him to do.

wackit.gif
wackit.gif

Jsears8
Rookie SVT Poster
wackit.gif

wackit.gif

Vehicle: LS1 AKA '03 HELL

It’s just a small example of the infinite possibilities.

At this point, the healthy thing to do Justin, is to get your Big Chief eraser out and see if you can convince your little whack-off partner to come home… In the mean time, the minions will be exploring some of those infinite possibilities. You know, just in case you have trouble trying to convince him to leave the scene…

Oh, if he gets lost on the way back, the local boys might be able to help out. Just give them this “IWH-874”. They can check into it and give him directions. By the way, black Abercrombie T-shirts suck!

Innocence is so helpless. However, it’s something that may be worth keeping.

in·no·cence
Function: noun
Date: 14th century
1 a : freedom from guilt or sin through being unacquainted with evil

Have a nice day. If your imagination will let you!!

Jsears8

The Anti-Rice
Established Member
EVL'03COBRA is a :loser: :whine:
He knows how to look at pictures on my website, yeeeeah, everyone give him a cookie. :lol:

btw, quit molesting my squirrel. That is unauthorized use of a rodent you should know that you ass pirate.

Justin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread