Check out the new look for my Mach 1!!!!

Epikmach

Established Member
Not really, but this is pretty funny...

This company stole a pic of my Mach 1, & chopped some sort of ricey fender mod on it LOL!!!!

The new look LOL...:xpl:
99_mustanggtconceptfenders2.jpg

My original pic...
f5fbdeb6.jpg

Mustang 99-04 00 01 02 03 Duraflex GT Concept Fenders: eBay Motors (item 130412522302 end time Aug-20-10 01:56:52 PDT)

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
That's pretty gross looking. They need to stop defacing your Mach ASAP. I trust you're already working on putting an end to that.

Epikmach

Established Member
That's pretty gross looking. They need to stop defacing your Mach ASAP. I trust you're already working on putting an end to that.

LOL. Definitely GROSS!!! I should send them an email telling them to remove my pic, but its actually pretty funny...

5point0guy

Established Member
Well, I guess the only good thing out of this is that out of all the Mustang on the web, they picked yours!

Those fenders are ugly as hell, BTW.

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
those fenders suck. lol. Oddly enough on my white v6 I had before this stang, some ebay seller did the same thing to it, except they chopped the front bumper with the most hideous one I had ever seen.

Black306

Established Member
Contact eBay. They don't joke around with that kind of stuff. A few companies were trying to use pictures of my old '90 to sell Saleen wings. I contacted eBay and they took care of it real quick.

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
Yea your car looks a thousand time better then what they did to it...sry you had to see this bro

Don Juan

Established Member
It doesn't look like the same car to me, different antenna and the rocker panel sticker is different...

Edit-on second thought it looks the same, i need to stop drinking,,,

Last edited:

Epikmach

Established Member
Well, I guess the only good thing out of this is that out of all the Mustang on the web, they picked yours!

Those fenders are ugly as hell, BTW.

I'm actually not really mad about it, I think its funny to be honest.

those fenders suck. lol. Oddly enough on my white v6 I had before this stang, some ebay seller did the same thing to it, except they chopped the front bumper with the most hideous one I had ever seen.
Yeah, the fenders are definitely terrible.

Send them a bill and see what they say.

How much should I bill them LOL?

Contact eBay. They don't joke around with that kind of stuff. A few companies were trying to use pictures of my old '90 to sell Saleen wings. I contacted eBay and they took care of it real quick.

I might just do that & see what happens.

Are you sure you didn't PS those fenders out of your original photo you posted? :p

You got me there bro. I actually have those fenders along with a full stalker kit & Cobra R wing on my Mach LOL...

Agreed:beer:

Yea your car looks a thousand time better then what they did to it...sry you had to see this bro

Thanks. I'm traumatized after seeing my car look like that... LOL

It doesn't look like the same car to me, different antenna and the rocker panel sticker is different...

Edit-on second thought it looks the same, i need to stop drinking,,,

Definitely the same car, look at the reflection on the front bumper...

Epikmach

Established Member
sick man.. buy the fender scoops.. at least 50whp :D

I was thinking they add more like 75whp at least...:rockon:

wow really gay... send them a email or something about it

I sent the link an email on Ebay, but get no reply...

Dustin you should sue the company or atleast get the first set of fenders free. HaHaHa :lol: :D :lol1:

LOL... I doubt they even have any money. I will take the 1st set of fenders for free, but we have to test fit em on your car LOL...

Stevo151

Established Member
I sent the link an email on Ebay, but get no reply...

LOL... I doubt they even have any money. I will take the 1st set of fenders for free, but we have to test fit em on your car LOL...

Damn that sucks man...

bwahahahaha thats funny shit! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread