Check out the new 2012 Shelby Mustang GTS...Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
[youtube_browser]Q5o4OvY6mu4[/youtube_browser]

seriously, what the **** is this? there are cash-ins and then there is this piece of shit. v6 shelby ...epic ****ing fail.

Fordracing347

Established Member
Its the economy and gas prices.....v6 gets 31mpg and cheaper insurance and the supercharge one has more hp then the boss.......Not saying i like the idea or that it will sell, but thats probably were it is stemming from.

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
I agree with firebird. As long as it was reasonably priced, you are already making more hp than the 2011 5.0. Think about getting about 30mpg with almost 500hp stock. Seems like a good buy to me.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
This is earth shattering news??? Shelby has been marketing V6 models since '07.

:read:

YoungJim

Established Member
It wasn't that long ago that a real live Cobra was king s*** because it made 305 HP...

Jim

wjk

Established Member
Shelby is off his rocker. The GT350 looks like hell, this is horrible, and I can't wait to see what his next mustang looks like.

THE_STIG

Established Member
hate it all you want, there are people out there digging into their savings to buy that car.

sportscars

Mustangr Event Organizer
Established Member
hate it all you want, there are people out there digging into their savings to buy that car.

+1

Some people like Shelbys and some dont. Thats fine. But some people have no respect for Shelby and what he has done for Ford and the Mustang. If you will take a brief history lesson, you will learn that the Mustang was designed and marketed to women. It was called the "secretary's car". Without Iacocca and Shelby the Mustang probably wouldn't be around today and certainly not like we have it now. To those who understand it is worth it to spend the extra to have those letters on the trunk. Funny cause I dont see the same level of "hate" towards Roush, Saleen (SMS), Steeda or Evo and they all do about the same thing and charge $ on par with Shelby.

Can you build a better performing car for less? Absolutely! But not everyone has the time or the know-how to build their own car. In the end if you have the money and that is what you want to spend it on, more power to you.

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
You know what Ford needs? Some sort of limited production or special version of the mustang. That would be SUPER NEAT-O!

Users who are viewing this thread