Check out my new toy...

kball

Banned
Well, just dropped a deposit down on it. I'll be picking it up in about 2-3 weeks. Here are a few stats on the bike for those that don't know...

2007 Triumph Daytona 675
675cc Liquid-cooled, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
123bhp @ 12,500 rpm
53ft.lbf tq @ 11, 750 rpm
363 lbs dry weight

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
you will love it! that is a phenominal bike BTW... I am an R1 rider and have owned several R1's and R6's. If I had to get a 600cc bike it would be the triumph in 2 seconds... I am thinking of adding a ducatti 1098 to my collection

kball

Banned
Thanks for all the comments. I can't wait to finally ride it here in a few weeks. I'm going to try to take a few days off after I pick it up to "break" her in, and possible do a few mods.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
nice bike, im not sure if i really like the looks of the triumph tho.... but thats just me. have you riden it yet? i dont know too much about the triumphs

kball

Banned
The bike itself was $8800+tax, title etc....OTD price of $9400.

I was able to test drive one a while back...nothing much, but enough to get me to buy one. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Nice, this is on my list to consider...

I'm mainly considering a black/black Gixxer 600 to tool around on because I can finance fairly easily... I owned a 600RR Honda and absolutely loved it, but we'll see...

Keep us updated on your feedback on the bike itself and congrats!

kball

Banned
What kind of bike are you planning on getting? I'm assuming your over in the middle east somewhere...be safe and come back soon man.

Users who are viewing this thread