Check out my new suspension

BradJ

Established Member
This little mishap... :cuss:

IMG_2028.gif

necessitated this :beer:

IMG_2063.gif

I'm really impressed with the quality of the MM parts. Top notch stuff IMO. :rockon:

Got the LCA's and half of the rear coil-overs installed tonight. I'll post up more pics as I progress...should be getting my black chrome saleens on Thursday :pepper:

96badvenm

Established Member
damn dude, i slammed a curb real hard too, my wheel was worse than that, but wasnt knocked out of place how yours was. My K- is bent a little, i need to get it pulled this spring.

Rocsfinest97

Domestics > Imports
Established Member
Looks like someone was trying to do a little action movie parallel slide-in park, haha.

Your gonna love it once you install all that.

BradJ

Established Member
smacked a curb at about 45mph.

The previous owner actually smacked a curb pretty good too, so I think there was pre-existing damage to the front suspension, which made the damage from my little accident worse. It's all good though, it'll be better than new here soon :beer:

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
necessitated this :beer:

IMG_2063.gif

I used to use excuses like that...:D "honey, my tires are bald. Better get new wheels too" "my hood has rock chips in it, better get a new one, huh?" "I hit a curb, better get a complete new suspension" LOL:banana:
I guess if you're not married, you wouldn't understand.

MM makes great stuff. Got it all over my car.:beer:

BradJ

Established Member
I used to use excuses like that...:D "honey, my tires are bald. Better get new wheels too" "my hood has rock chips in it, better get a new one, huh?" "I hit a curb, better get a complete new suspension" LOL:banana:
I guess if you're not married, you wouldn't understand.

MM makes great stuff. Got it all over my car.:beer:

haha, it's so true. I was like 'look, the cost of ford parts is just a little less than these here parts. But if I get this front suspension then I have to do the rear suspension too!' :poke:

She was cool about it :rockon:

My94GT

Established Member
hey everyone makes mistakes some worse then others, atleast you learned and hopefully you dont drive under those circumstances agin. but good luck with the suspension it looks damn good. get more pics please :)

BradJ

Established Member
hey one thing I was gonna ask...I had one hell of a time getting the bolts that connect the LCA to the chassis oriented in their original direction (threaded end towards outside of the car)...the exhaust was completely in the way. After like 30 minutes I gave up and just flipped it around...is that a big deal?

BradJ

Established Member
Got my wheels today, 18" black chrome Saleen reps...I like how they look. I think there's more chrome than black, unlike some other black chrome I've seen. And some McGard Splinedrive lugs in black chrome... :rolling:

IMG_2065.gif

Got the rears finished up, working on dropping the stock K now. Not really an easy task by myself :bash:

96Blacksunshine

Established Member
Dude, those wheels are sick!!! They do look like they've got a littlie more chrome look to them. Chunk them bad boys on and take some pics.

Last edited:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Nice upgrades. When I get everything in my sig installed in the next couple of months and don't destroy to much this summer I plan on doing the suspension next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread