Check out my new promo video (Vegas Nightclub DJ)

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I was just there 10 days ago. To bad I didn't know this. Nice vid

Last edited:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Nice vid! :thumbsup: I will definitely hit you up when I go back to LV. :beer: I pondered trying my luck dj'ing. Always been into the club seen and the music since I was in high school. Just looks like a really tough line of work to get into and be a success at it. Especially financially.

MTBSully

Established Member
nice, me and a few friends there will be there the weekend of may 11th-14th. I will def be hitting you up

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
I used to be in and out of Vegas every month or so when I was stationed out that way.. Now that Im retired and in school me and the wifey find time to get out there once a year or so to pop some bottles and tear it up...... I know I have a terrible life for being deprived of my monthly Vegas trips!!!!:shrug: Awesome video:pop:

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Cool video. How do you keep from going deaf with a job like that?

what???.......... lol.......My hearing is already very bad. I tried to wear ear plugs but it just blocks out too much of the sound in the headphones that i need to hear. :shrug: My ears ring so F%$@in bad after work sometimes its crazy! After listening to music for so many years i prob won't mind being close to deaf later on in life. lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread