Check out my Data log. Think I may be going lean or maxing MAF.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Hey guys,

I installed 2.76 pulley the other day and a bama tune with some plugs and I did some data logging today that I was going to send to bama to have them look at it but its fri and they wont get to look at it to mon. So I posted a couple screen shots of my values to see what you guys thought since I'm new to looking at this stuff. Is my MAF pegging I read somewhere that it was 980 and that's what mine is and also in WOT the STFT are .82 If I'm not mistaken isnt that supposed to be at one or close to it? Excuse me I'm way off, not to sure what I'm looking at hopefully some of you guys could help me out.

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
You can't look at short term trims at WOT as you go into open loop. For 1v I think you referring to the O2S 11 and 21. They should go rich under WOT but......

Do you have a wide band?
You can look at Fuel pump duty cycle at wot/higher RPM's to verify your fuel pumps are keeping up.
Same with MAF count.

Last edited:

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
No I dont have a wideband. I think im gonna be ordering one soon tho. And I dont see the maf on my pics. But I did select it and on my wot runs it said the max was 980.

The parameters I selected are the ones bama wanted

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Jensanity

Established Member
Looks like your fuel pumps are maxxing out, bud. It shows your max fpdc is .50 which for that PID you multiply by 2 and get 100%. There is another PID OR DMR I learned about today that is something like returnless fuel pump duty cycle and for that one it is actually displayed on a scale up to 100. If your MAF counts are at 980 I believe that is maxxed on a stock setup, but Tuners change that an incrase range up to 1023. If you have a BAMA tune uploaded on your car I would assume they would have made that adjustment. Back to your fuel pumps, if you are running a 2.76" on the stock pumps it makes sense that you are seeing 100% on your fpdc and you should consider adding a boost a pump to increase the power you can squeeze out of the stock pumps.

Users who are viewing this thread