Check out my buddies band on Facebook

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
The Band is called DAY9. I'm trying to help get my buddy get the break he needs because is band is REALLY GOOD! Take a listen and tell me what you think. They play locally here in Florida and recently played the Hard Rock in Hollywood. Support an awesome band trying to get some mainstream attention. If you like it download it from the site and send it to your local radio station and request they take a listen and play it. Maybe they can get the break they need to go mainstream... Thanks guys!

DAY9 - Musician/Band | Facebook

Last edited:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I liked that one part of that one song, but then there was that other part that I didn't like.

AKcobra

Established Member
Sorry man, not my style. To much of a pop sound. I like hard rock and metal, but thats why the bands I like are never on the radio, so maybe they will make it big.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
So music is spam now? They are looking for some feedback that is all...:shrug:

Why don't you try a site meant for bands?

Here's my 100% honest review: Sure, they can play their instruments but the music is nothing special at all. They sound just like any of the other million bands that you'd see playing in a tent at a county fair with old drunk ladies dancing with each other. Also, I can't stand the way those drums sound. They don't fit with the music.

That's my honest opinion. No offense.

Users who are viewing this thread