Check Out My B-Day Gift!

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
I Have been using some of there other stuff for awhile. I have always been very happy with there products. This Is new for Red cars cant wait to see how is works on the 94 Cobra and the 94 Fobra.

rougedt.jpg

Let me Know what you Think??

Whistler98

Established Member
I Have been using some of there other stuff for awhile. I have always been very happy with there products. This Is new for Red cars cant wait to see how is works on the 94 Cobra and the 94 Fobra.

rougedt.jpg

Let me Know what you Think??

Post some results as soon as you use it. Where can you buy it?

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
You Can go on there web site Zymol.com. There site is crazy. Only car people understand what we go thru. Yea I will get some pic's up after the weekend. I was thinking about waxing the car at work today. We will See.

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
This is the Only Photo I have right Now. This is using just the Carbon from them. The Car has 141,000 Miles on it. It has had some paint work but alot of the paint is still factory color. Got to Love this stuff.

Sorry about the Car in the back round. It's my buddy's single turbo Stang. We where leaving the Silver Springs Car Show in Ocala.

Before:
silver.jpg

Espo

lP ll llVll lP
Established Member
Look at Zymol's website, they have a $30,000 refillable for life glaze called SOLARIS.

I used a lot of Zymol products when I had my detail shop, they work amazing, I really recommend the ZYMOL TITANIUM GLAZE, it is amazing! You have to use the warmth of your hands to soften the wax and apply it by HAND (the palm of your hand).

A lot of their glazes are ment to be applied with your hands.

But come on, $1,900, $7,500 and $30,000 for a jar of wax/glaze...?

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
My Family and Me have been using this stuff for years. We have many show winners. Everything from Daily drivers to 69 Mach's to 69 Shelbys to 03 Cobra's. I have been very happy with the Product in the Past.

I guess the Deal with this stuff is that it's made from an oil base of some sort. Your paint being that it use's oil as a base the more you use the stuff the deeper the paint look's. The Sun draws out the oil in the paint over time and that's where fadding come's from. Now is all mite be wrong but that's the way I understand it to be. I am going to call them about the Laser Red. Not Sure about that. Was told it mite cloud the metallic?

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
Sorry if it's a repost. Check out the Wax!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkmZveqyU5E&feature=email"]YouTube - Costly Car Detailing *Crazy*[/ame]

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Wow....all that and the thing that pisses him off is bird droppings? haha. Next time we see bird crap on our car, we know who to call!

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Zymol is good shat.When i can afford it its all use. I used ot use it on my Lightning and got asked who detailed it for you...i would asnwer..me in my driveway.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
OK ...now I am confused. This is NOT to be used on newer clear coat cars like ours?

The Zymol Rouge Red Wax is specially formulated to restore luster and shine to non-clearcoat red color finishes on your vehicle. With exclusive red colorants, Rouge Red Wax undoes years of aging. A rich amount of carnauba wax works to restore shine and add depth, making the red color come back to life and shine again. Select oils and esters make Zymol smooth and safe to apply. Swirls vanish, abrasions dim, and blemishes are reduced. Zymol created the Rouge Red Wax formula to put the shine back into your red.

Users who are viewing this thread