Check out Carmax...

SVTINBLAK

Established Member
I was just curious to see how much they were asking for an 03/04 Cobra if any location even had one...Well there was a couple on there.I found a black one for $23xxx with not many miles on it.The blue book value on it was much more seems like.I was kinda of suprised that one could be had at that price!Man o man what a temptation...as I will be selling my 95 soon to fund a home purchase....but wait,why not buy both!
Whoaaaaa is me..would hate to have a nice garage without a Stang sitting inside! Oh well...check out carmax and see what ya find.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Schweet!

COBRASVT- I'm in the same boat, brother. I owe a little too much $ to even think anything else. But I can't wait until it gets paid off...just in time for the next generation Cobra (keeping fingers crossed)

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
9COBRA5 said:
I was just curious to see how much they were asking for an 03/04 Cobra if any location even had one...Well there was a couple on there.I found a black one for $23xxx with not many miles on it.The blue book value on it was much more seems like.I was kinda of suprised that one could be had at that price!Man o man what a temptation...as I will be selling my 95 soon to fund a home purchase....but wait,why not buy both!
Whoaaaaa is me..would hate to have a nice garage without a Stang sitting inside! Oh well...check out carmax and see what ya find.

what all is done to the car and what are you looking to get for it? my younger brother is looking for a 94/95 and tennessee aint to far away.

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
Make sure you buy the car after the house, if not you may not get the house loan. Debt to income ratio after a new car purchase = bye bye housey! :kaboom:

That's just a little FYI to make sure you do it right and get both. :beer:

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
1 BA SVT

Your picture is NOT WORK SAFE so edit that out man. :cuss: I visit these threads cuz crap like this doesn't usually get displayed on here unless it's posted as NWS. :nono:

95cobby

Established Member
Black98COBRA said:
Bad sig, bad bad sig :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:
:lol: :lol: What he said! :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: Get rid of that man!

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
raven69david said:
1 BA SVT

Your picture is NOT WORK SAFE so edit that out man. :cuss: I visit these threads cuz crap like this doesn't usually get displayed on here unless it's posted as NWS. :nono:

i fixed it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread