check engine light??

gassman

Established Member
need some thoughts please...keep getting my check engine light on after install of Revan racing 13-6 kit, first it was upsidedown maf(corrected that and cleared it), now I get times that car will start but not throttle up so I have to restart several times, and now I got check engine light. this is kinda a pain in the ass right now

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Hmmm...All I can tell you is to triple check everything you have done, also you may want to even reload your tune if you did a start up with the MAF in wrong.

I am sure Van or someone else a little more knowledgeable about the 13-6 will jump in soon.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Have you plugged your handheld in? if not do so, car on if the engine light is on plug it in. Scroll over to read dtc and see what it says

gassman

Established Member
Have you plugged your handheld in? if not do so, car on if the engine light is on plug it in. Scroll over to read dtc and see what it says

CODE: P050B cold start timing performance
not sure what that means, but I cleared it and will reinstall tune later

Van@RevanRacing

P050B is ignition cold start. We've seen this code on stock 2013 and 2014 GT500's. Lund doesn't do anything with the initial cold start timing, that is all OEM and completely untouched.

Clear the code and let the car warm up and idle.

Users who are viewing this thread