Chebby Camaro out runs Arkansas Smokey

olympic

Established Member
Lots of good chase videos out of Arkansas. Sounds like the Trooper had some POS V6 cruiser, maybe even an SUV. I've seen other vids where they hit 160mph with their Dodge Chargers.

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
The ASP vehicles that top out at 130 mph are V6 AWD Chargers. There are a few troopers driving RWD Hemi Chargers that top out at 150 mph.

Plenty of good ASP videos if you search "LRHN" on Youtube.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
they just got a new training track to practice on also.

can’t tell what that was but it looks low to the ground, i know they have explorers and tahoes also.

so that’s from Marion AR to memphis and i guess there’s no communication state to state? There’s usually some type of LEO before the bridge into memphis there…but traffic is so packed I’ve never seen anyone pulled over.

I’ll have to remember this if i ever get caught speeding in Marion lol

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Highway patrol here (CHP), has the ability to go 50 miles into bordering states. You’d figure the neighboring state would’ve been waiting for him anyway in case he decided to go for it like he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Highway patrol here (CHP), has the ability to go 50 miles into bordering states. You’d figure the neighboring state would’ve been waiting for him anyway in case he decided to go for it like he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shooting from the hip here….

I’d imagine Tennessee doesn’t want out of state officers with a willful disregard for human life to pursue speeders inside their borders.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
I never heard any communication from the Trooper. Seems like he never called it in. I was also surprised to see him give up once they hit Tennessee. I am guessing that was because he failed to communicate and felt like he was on. Thin ice.

Users who are viewing this thread