Cheapest place to get M/t 305/45/18 Et Radial?

thorntonSVT

Established Member
Tax return is buying me some M/t 305/45/18 Radial's for the back :banana:. Does anyone have a link to the cheapest ones or can assist a fellow online shopper?:shrug:

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
I just went to discount tire it seemed the easiest. It took them a week I think to get them in I haven't put them on yet though still waiting to get my truck back from the engine build.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
some people got the new Nitto tire but I highly doubt they will perform better than MT's

thorntonSVT

Established Member
I would like for someone that has tried them post something. Probably wont get that lucky though. Do you think the MT's will be too much for the power I have? My sig is update with what I currently have. Just wondering if its work the extra $100 for the MT's.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I refuse to put any form of nitto drag radial on my truck again. I hate the $280 price of th mickeys but it's either that or I got 16" and not have my fronts match my rears. I want to hook!

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I would like for someone that has tried them post something. Probably wont get that lucky though. Do you think the MT's will be too much for the power I have? My sig is update with what I currently have. Just wondering if its work the extra $100 for the MT's.

Honestly MT's will be the best mod for you right now. You can basically lay the hammer down and hook. Of course it will only work if your PSI is not jacked up on them.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
What's the performance and life of these?

I'm picking some up on Friday for $100 each!!!! My Nitto's are bald, so I guess even if these are horrible they'll get my by for now.

Users who are viewing this thread