Cheapest place to get ID's???

CSG

Established Member
I hear about some great deals on ID's from time to time but do not see them advertised at anywhere near those prices. I am a bit undecided on 1000's or the 1300's, but anyway where is the cheapest place to get them?

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
I sent out a couple PM requests yesterday asking for the same thing. I'll send ya a pm with what I have so far. Hopefully I can get some info too :beer:

jojobee

Established Member
The best prices i got were from Hypermotive, JDM and blowfish racing. All had better pricing than the above recommandation ;)

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We'll match or beat any of those guys on ID! Just send us a copy of their quote and we'll get it done. You also earn loyalty points with us which can be used to discount future orders, FYI.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

jojobee

Established Member
We'll match or beat any of those guys on ID! Just send us a copy of their quote and we'll get it done. You also earn loyalty points with us which can be used to discount future orders, FYI.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Too easy when you have the competitor quote ;)

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Too easy when you have the competitor quote ;)

It's a pretty common thing to need when price matching or trying to beat someone else. Just about every vendor out there requires this for matching/beating deals. If this is something that you don't want to do and you're OK with passing on a good deal with a reputable site vendor, no skin off our backs :beer:

Thanks

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
were always happy to offer great Forum pricing on everything,

we prefer you call on these for the best price

kingnut

Established Member
go with whoever gives you the best price out of the gate. I cant stand it when other vendors that advertise high prices get to price match and steal a sale. support the guys that are willing to quote a good price from the start.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
go with whoever gives you the best price out of the gate. I cant stand it when other vendors that advertise high prices get to price match and steal a sale. support the guys that are willing to quote a good price from the start.

Exactly, problem is you get some customers that shop you, then lie, then shop then lie,

Happened yesterday on another forum, quoted a guy on a Paxton kit, another vendor pmd me asking if I quoted a guy an impossible price that was $300 lower than I just quoted him, trying to get him to beat the lied price

We offer killer deals on everything everyday.

Well you find something cheaper if you spend hours on the phone trying to haggle, maybe.

Most of my good customers know they are going to get a very fair price out of the gate. Especially the ones on the forum I support.

chevpwr

Established Member
go with whoever gives you the best price out of the gate. I cant stand it when other vendors that advertise high prices get to price match and steal a sale. Support the guys that are willing to quote a good price from the start.

x3

Last edited:

Justin@JPC

Established Member
We sell ID's, but no matter what, Beefcake will undercut any price we give you. He's like the Wal-Mart of the Mustang world. He didn't become the "World's largest Vortech/Paxton dealer" without a storefront for no reason.

Unless he goes over his minutes on his cell phone, his overhead will never go up, hence the "cheapest prices"...

We would love to help you out, but we as a "brick and mortar" business, have to make more than $20 on a $1500 sale. Good luck on your pursuit of the cheapest prices, Beefcake's your guy.;-)

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We sell ID's, but no matter what, Beefcake will undercut any price we give you. He's like the Wal-Mart of the Mustang world. He didn't become the "World's largest Vortech/Paxton dealer" without a storefront for no reason.

Unless he goes over his minutes on his cell phone, his overhead will never go up, hence the "cheapest prices"...

We would love to help you out, but we as a "brick and mortar" business, have to make more than $20 on a $1500 sale. Good luck on your pursuit of the cheapest prices, Beefcake's your guy.;-)

Okay, lets call it spade to spade here.

First, I don't "undercut" anyone. I offer a member price on a product. I don't ask what someone else quoted. I'm not like Eric, who says, find out what Beefcakes price is, and then we'll beat it. I offer a forum discount to the guys, doesn't matter what I'm told someone else pays. That's the way you guys do business, not me.

Second, as far as not having a "brick and mortar" store, there is plenty I can add on that. First, my business is located at 883 State Route 28 Suite B, Milford, OH. I have a place inside a 6 bay shop. I also own a dyno inside the shop. I also do plenty of local business.

Thrid, If I'm not mistaken, did you not start your business as a sponsored racer years ago, just as I started my business as a sponsored racer? You just got in the business side before me.

Fourth, as far as a business model. I am smart in the way that I do business. The internet overhead isn't as much as a brick and mortar store. There are still costs to operating that business. The upkeep and maintenance of the website. The money to pay someone to work the site. The advertising for the site. etc... My business model is simple. Your revenue generated from one income source, should be able to support the expenses for that source, and not be expected to cover the expenses of anything else.

So, my "web" business, pays for the expenses of the web business and generates a profit. That is what a business is supposed to do. My part in the physical location and dyno pays for the physical location expenses and the expenses of the dynojet and all expenses associated with that and generates a profit. We had 3 dyno sessions last week, and those expesnses pay for the dyno. I do not expect one part of the business to pay for the other part of the business. That's not a good business model.

You as a business owner, can decide the cost and size of the sq ft you want to work out of and lease. The revenue generated from your physical location on parts and labor, should be able to pay for 95% or so of that location.

Your "web" business need not be anything more than one small office in that location with a computer and someone working the web business and somewhere to store the inventory kept on hand. If your expecting your web business to pay for 1/2 the retail space, then the business model is flawed. Plain and simple. A sale on the internet should not be paying for a lift, tools, or anything to do with physical installs.

I get sick of the complaining and whining to be honest with you. With the wasted energy calling and emailing Paxton, id, stainless works, kooks, and every other mfg out there to complain. Take that energy and put it into the customer. I personally am too busy to sit around and complain about what other people are doing. I worry about myself and my business and that's it. Take that spare time that is being wasted and put it into actual work.

You come onto a forum where I was a sponsoring vendor, long before you, and had developed a great following with my Paxton and vortech specials. You come into my back door, copy my packages, complain about my pricing, when I was here long before you. I only sponsor a couple forums, and there are hundreds out there. Pick another one if you don't like it.

I have no plans to change my business model. I offer great pricing to the guys and gals, they can get more product, further improving the performance of their vehicle, and they are happy for it. It's not different than shopping anything else. When you need a new lift for the shop, do you only call one place, or do you check the pricing at multiple places? When you bought your shop car, did you walk into the first dealership you came to and pay sticker for the car, or did you negotiate/shop the price?

Why would you expect your customers to do any different. I offer a set price to members. A lot of the time, it's the lowest price, sometimes it's not.

It's the same thing with physical installs. You don't think we get customers shopping us on the bigger packages too? Just because someone shops your turbo kit, you don't think they have the right to shop my Paxton kit with install? We have a set price on installs, sometimes were less, sometimes were not. But we offer experience and great work.

I also offer great customer service. I'm available to my customers 8 am to 10pm seven days a week by phone, email, text, or facebook. I put a ridiculous amount of hours into answering questions after hours. People don't just buy from me because of pricing, they buy because of the service they get as well, and they know I'm always available to help.

My business model is different than yours, you choose to have more of a life, you walk away from the business in the evenings, sundays, etc.. I do not. That's my choice. That's an easy fix. Post your cell number and tell everyone to call you 8am to 10pm seven days a week like I do to place their orders. Not everyone is available normal hours. Lots of people only have weekends to do installs and need help / advice. Lots of people need after hours help. I had a customer call when I was out of town at a race Thursday evening, 10:30 our time one night. He needed injectors and he needed them by Saturday. I gave him a quote and he said your price quoted to him was $25 less than my price. I got the sale though, because I was there to finish the sale and guarantee Saturday delivery, when he hadn't gotten a return call about Saturday delivery from you guys. So, it's not always about price.

Now, I say it all the time, I respect you tremendously, and how far you've come with your company. And you guys do a great job at the shop. There is no denying that.

I sell, that's what I do and you know that better than anyone. You came up to me at the PRI show in dec 2010 and you said to me and I quote. "I wan't my heads on your car, what do I need to do to get them on there." You said that because you knew I'd sell them and promote the heck out of them.

I never have a bad word to say about you and your shop. EVER, yet you guys, especially Eric and Aaron are constantly badgering me, complaining, whining, bad mouthing.

Not sure where to go from here. I'm going to continute to take care of my customers by offering great pricing, and great customer service, great installation, at all times of the day.

Not everyone likes my business model, not everyone likes yours. If everyone liked one person and how they did things, we all would be out of business.

redline5.0

Established Member
And that's why I call or email/pm businesses. Making a thread going who can get me these for the cheapest is pretty dumb. Maybe just pick up the phone and do a little leg work rather then start some vendor war bs.....well done op.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Okay, lets call it spade to spade here.

First, I don't "undercut" anyone. I offer a member price on a product. I don't ask what someone else quoted. I'm not like Eric, who says, find out what Beefcakes price is, and then we'll beat it. I offer a forum discount to the guys, doesn't matter what I'm told someone else pays. That's the way you guys do business, not me.

Second, as far as not having a "brick and mortar" store, there is plenty I can add on that. First, my business is located at 883 State Route 28 Suite B, Milford, OH. I have a place inside a 6 bay shop. I also own a dyno inside the shop. I also do plenty of local business.

Thrid, If I'm not mistaken, did you not start your business as a sponsored racer years ago, just as I started my business as a sponsored racer? You just got in the business side before me.

Fourth, as far as a business model. I am smart in the way that I do business. The internet overhead isn't as much as a brick and mortar store. There are still costs to operating that business. The upkeep and maintenance of the website. The money to pay someone to work the site. The advertising for the site. etc... My business model is simple. Your revenue generated from one income source, should be able to support the expenses for that source, and not be expected to cover the expenses of anything else.

So, my "web" business, pays for the expenses of the web business and generates a profit. That is what a business is supposed to do. My part in the physical location and dyno pays for the physical location expenses and the expenses of the dynojet and all expenses associated with that and generates a profit. We had 3 dyno sessions last week, and those expesnses pay for the dyno. I do not expect one part of the business to pay for the other part of the business. That's not a good business model.

You as a business owner, can decide the cost and size of the sq ft you want to work out of and lease. The revenue generated from your physical location on parts and labor, should be able to pay for 95% or so of that location.

Your "web" business need not be anything more than one small office in that location with a computer and someone working the web business and somewhere to store the inventory kept on hand. If your expecting your web business to pay for 1/2 the retail space, then the business model is flawed. Plain and simple. A sale on the internet should not be paying for a lift, tools, or anything to do with physical installs.

I get sick of the complaining and whining to be honest with you. With the wasted energy calling and emailing Paxton, id, stainless works, kooks, and every other mfg out there to complain. Take that energy and put it into the customer. I personally am too busy to sit around and complain about what other people are doing. I worry about myself and my business and that's it. Take that spare time that is being wasted and put it into actual work.

You come onto a forum where I was a sponsoring vendor, long before you, and had developed a great following with my Paxton and vortech specials. You come into my back door, copy my packages, complain about my pricing, when I was here long before you. I only sponsor a couple forums, and there are hundreds out there. Pick another one if you don't like it.

I have no plans to change my business model. I offer great pricing to the guys and gals, they can get more product, further improving the performance of their vehicle, and they are happy for it. It's not different than shopping anything else. When you need a new lift for the shop, do you only call one place, or do you check the pricing at multiple places? When you bought your shop car, did you walk into the first dealership you came to and pay sticker for the car, or did you negotiate/shop the price?

Why would you expect your customers to do any different. I offer a set price to members. A lot of the time, it's the lowest price, sometimes it's not.

It's the same thing with physical installs. You don't think we get customers shopping us on the bigger packages too? Just because someone shops your turbo kit, you don't think they have the right to shop my Paxton kit with install? We have a set price on installs, sometimes were less, sometimes were not. But we offer experience and great work.

I also offer great customer service. I'm available to my customers 8 am to 10pm seven days a week by phone, email, text, or facebook. I put a ridiculous amount of hours into answering questions after hours. People don't just buy from me because of pricing, they buy because of the service they get as well, and they know I'm always available to help.

My business model is different than yours, you choose to have more of a life, you walk away from the business in the evenings, sundays, etc.. I do not. That's my choice. That's an easy fix. Post your cell number and tell everyone to call you 8am to 10pm seven days a week like I do to place their orders. Not everyone is available normal hours. Lots of people only have weekends to do installs and need help / advice. Lots of people need after hours help. I had a customer call when I was out of town at a race Thursday evening, 10:30 our time one night. He needed injectors and he needed them by Saturday. I gave him a quote and he said your price quoted to him was $25 less than my price. I got the sale though, because I was there to finish the sale and guarantee Saturday delivery, when he hadn't gotten a return call about Saturday delivery from you guys. So, it's not always about price.

Now, I say it all the time, I respect you tremendously, and how far you've come with your company. And you guys do a great job at the shop. There is no denying that.

I sell, that's what I do and you know that better than anyone. You came up to me at the PRI show in dec 2010 and you said to me and I quote. "I wan't my heads on your car, what do I need to do to get them on there." You said that because you knew I'd sell them and promote the heck out of them.

I never have a bad word to say about you and your shop. EVER, yet you guys, especially Eric and Aaron are constantly badgering me, complaining, whining, bad mouthing.

Not sure where to go from here. I'm going to continute to take care of my customers by offering great pricing, and great customer service, great installation, at all times of the day.

Not everyone likes my business model, not everyone likes yours. If everyone liked one person and how they did things, we all would be out of business.

Hmmmm

Last edited:

mystickeith50

Established Member
.........come on beefcake. Come on, if u expect me to believe u don't whore the prices on products u must think I'm stupid. I don't think u think I'm stupid....so u do whore the prices on ur products so carry on. Not one single thing against beefcake, but I buy from Justin and Eric even if they are a little higher because I call them..they treat me with respect, know there shit, don't have to talk shit about others to sell to me, been there done that, and are genuinely friendly. My point op is find someone u trust to do business with...it's worth 20 bucks in the end when u have an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread