Cheapest Place for BBS RK Plasmas?

JSHTROD

Established Member
I thought there was somewhere online, where you could get them for ~1600 shipped.

I'll be ordering these rims in the next two weeks.

Where can I find them cheap?

Jason

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
I used to see them on ebay regularly...but I'm not sure they were as cheap as $1600. :shrug:

JSHTROD

Established Member
Top_Fuel said:
I used to see them on ebay regularly...but I'm not sure they were as cheap as $1600. :shrug:

That's what I thought.

But I can't find them anymore.

:??:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Wasn't there someone on the boards that worked for Tire Rack that said we'd get a discount for being SVTOA members or SVTP members?

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
Yeah,I got mine from Tires-N-Parts on Ebay for $1419 shipped!!! :pepper:

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
i found them on streetdreams.org

no where close to the ebay price but a little cheaper than tirerack. im looking to get a set of these too. Somebody has to have them for cheaper.

twomustangs

Established Member
I want some too, if I don't sell the car first. I will have a price from a local contact on Friday. I check with them a while back, same price as ebay store.

johnny-longtors

Haikeeba!
Established Member
At the risk of being a tard (and I need to get my post count up so I can get a PM anyway)
What is it aboot these rims that makes them so spendy? I do like they way they look, but damn, $1600 for a set of wheels is a lot of green. Do they weigh 10 pounds each or something?

MTI LS1

Not really, I plan on puting Fikse FM5's on my car when it is not a daily driver anymore. Probably will be around 4K plus for the set.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
johnny-longtors said:
At the risk of being a tard (and I need to get my post count up so I can get a PM anyway)
What is it aboot these rims that makes them so spendy? I do like they way they look, but damn, $1600 for a set of wheels is a lot of green. Do they weigh 10 pounds each or something?

They are really light, a significant bit lighter than any the other popular cobra choices, but the quality is simply outstanding, the finish is just perfect. 1600 is really a great bargin for these wheels, I ws torn between BBS, CCW and SSR's and I am glad I got the BBS's. BBS wheels come on some of the best most expensive cars in the world, plus they have a huge name in the racing buisness, they know their stuff! I would highly recomend any of the BBS wheels that fit our cars.

BADBOLT2

Established Member
I have BBS RK's and have had some tire clearance/rubbing issues with 305/18 Nitto DR's and H&R SS Springs.
Upon reflection I should have gone with the SSR's. Their offset is a better fit for our cars.
Guess i'll watch ebay and the classifieds..

Users who are viewing this thread