Cheapest/best option for drag tires?

prostkr

Established Member
The mickys will make you happy for track days. I run them, just dont daily drive with them and they will last all summer.

bubbrubb

The mickys will make you happy for track days. I run them, just dont daily drive with them and they will last all summer.
Thank you, thats the plan. I'm going to run them the stock wheels for track days and the true forged wheels on the street :beer:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
99% sure I'm going to go with ET Street radials from MT in 275/40/17 and put them on the stock 17 x 9" rims

Sound good?

yea those should make you happy man :beer: good luck on your quest. I am about to order some skinnies for the track to go along with my rears :)

bubbrubb

yea those should make you happy man :beer: good luck on your quest. I am about to order some skinnies for the track to go along with my rears :)
Nice! Skinnies scare the hell out of me though. I'd want something that I could actually stop hard with more than anything... but I'm a bit of a worrier like that.
I'm actually looking to buy new front tires for the 17's too since they're more worn than I remembered em to be, and they're the original tires that came on the car (dried out/hard). Would be nice to hear back from DTD regarding my PM though, but they can forget it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread